How come Cyclops only has one mutation?

Daps
kinda funny to me that his power is really his eyes being portals to this alternate dimesion, but at no point is he ever shown interacting with that dimension in any other way.

He made the most with some mid-ass shyt and maybe that's his real purpose is showing that even a B-tier powerset can be great because mutants are OP

stories to explore there for writers

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Emma's doesn't make sense either. But she has one. :stopitslime:
LMAO u need to write into marvel with this shyt :mjlol: dont get mad @MajesticLion

most of these are just dumb rando plot no jutsu fukkery.

i remember when i heard about this 2ndry mutation shyt. i thought it was stupid then, and still think most of the stuff from that time and going forward is still dumb AF.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
LMAO u need to write into marvel with this shyt :mjlol: dont get mad @MajesticLion

most of these are just dumb rando plot no jutsu fukkery.

i remember when i heard about this 2ndry mutation shyt. i thought it was stupid then, and still think most of the stuff from that time and going forward is still dumb AF.
Are you two brothers? Like the Summers Brothers? The Majes brothers?

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but he doesn't have a secondary mutation like his brothers.

I'd give him the ability to change the attributes of his lasers. Heat, maybe cold. Either that or a force field ability

2- Seen as Cyclops already has "magical eyeballs" and his codename is basically "eyeball" I would make his power all about being able to see in different ways. Telescopic vision to make him a threat at extreme distances, thermal vision, vision of different light spectrums, maybe even x-ray vision....

Ability to alter the wavelength of his optical powers. Seems like a small adjustment but could potentially allow him to see and shoot any type of radiation on the visual spectrum or beyond e.g. X-Rays, Infrared, Gamma, Ultraviolet, Microwaves etc. Maybe even comsic rays...?

Imagine him shooting an X-Ray blast, allowing all his team mates to see through a protective wall and plan their next moves, or switching to a microwave beam against an opponent that can defend against his standard blasts, not to mention being able to see invisible foes and analyze crime scenes. All of that versatility combined with his tactical mind would allow for some interesting ideas.

3- personal force field that can also amplify his striking power(punches, kicks)

a suit function though. Maybe custom built by forge, rather than a secondary mutation force field similar to Cecilia Reyes but made out of his Optic blasts. It'd be a kinetic defense only and let energy attacks pass since his abilities let him absorb them (somewhat)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hes boring. He's definitely good at using those blasts but he's limited. A telekinetic can humilate him easily. He didnt matter at all against Magneto, Apocalypse, Stryfe, Onslaught, Exodus, Wanda, etc...

Last edited: