How common is it for kids to have imaginary friends?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I remember my lil cousin back in the day got caught humpin his pillow during a family party. Talmbout its his imaginary friend. Horny lil b*stard.

Today he got 2 baby Mama's and 5 kids. He still out there fukkin.

Smh.
:dead:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I had one - but he was my imaginary boyfriend.

His name was Kenny - and he worked at K-mart. I liked him cause he would bring me toys and dresses from K-mart. K-mart was my store when I was little.

After my mom brought him up a few years ago - I realized my imaginary relationship was inappropriate as hell. I was 4-6 years old -- and imaginary Kenny had to be atleast 16 to work at K-mart.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Early signs of schizophrenia.
Who the fukk has imaginary friends besides Cac kids,the mentally disturbed or nikkas doing time in the hole?
Don't let these women and werdios in here convince you it's "normal" it's not.

Real nikkas talk to themselves or at least other objects when faced with solitude.

Last edited:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I had one - but he was my imaginary boyfriend.

His name was Kenny - and he worked at K-mart. I liked him cause he would bring me toys and dresses from K-mart. K-mart was my store when I was little.

After my mom brought him up a few years ago - I realized my imaginary relationship was inappropriate as hell. I was 4-6 years old -- and imaginary Kenny had to be atleast 16 to work at K-mart.
Your telling me this is normal...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Never had an imaginary friend but I had a running alias for myself as a secret agent :dead:

I went swimming one time when I was like 13 and was pretending to be on some “mission” and thought “this shyt is corny” and that was the end of that :mjlol:
my dude was on imaginary missions at 13 fukking years old :dead:

Coli is the home of introverts so they prolly didn't wanna imaginary friends all up in their space
damn, imagine being so introverted you can’t even entertain your thoughts

- I realized my imaginary relationship was inappropriate as hell. I was 4-6 years old -- and imaginary Kenny had to be atleast 16 to work at K-mart.
:laff:

Real nikkas talk to themselves or at least other objects when faced with solitude.
:childplease: :heh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
My lil brother had em. When the fam used to walk to church he'd be pretending to drive and say he was racing his buddy

:(

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Your telling me this is normal...

At 4-6 years old?

giphy.webp

I am the youngest of 4. My siblings are 8-13 years older than me. I didn't have anyone to play with when I was at home. Kenny didn't come when I was with my cousins and friends. Just by myself.

I had fun - and a great childhood. That's all that matters. :smile:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
At 4-6 years old?

giphy.webp

I am the youngest of 4. My siblings are 8-13 years older than me. I didn't have anyone to play with when I was at home. Kenny didn't come when I was with my cousins and friends. Just by myself.

I had fun - and a great childhood. That's all that matters. :smile:
You created a 16+ year old boy in your mind to fake talk to,play with and think about when you were 5 years old ......
That's not normal at all.
Everyone wants to think the shyt they do to satisfy themselves is normal.
Just admit you were a werdio.