How common is it for kids to have imaginary friends?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Early signs of schizophrenia.
Who the fukk has imaginary friends besides Cac kids,the mentally disturbed or nikkas doing time in the hole?
Don't let these women and werdios in here convince you it's "normal" it's not.

Real nikkas talk to themselves or at least other objects when faced with solitude.
This.

I only seen cac kids or weirdos have imaginary friends.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I had one - but he was my imaginary boyfriend.

His name was Kenny - and he worked at K-mart. I liked him cause he would bring me toys and dresses from K-mart. K-mart was my store when I was little.

After my mom brought him up a few years ago - I realized my imaginary relationship was inappropriate as hell. I was 4-6 years old -- and imaginary Kenny had to be atleast 16 to work at K-mart.
:russ:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I have to admit, I am guilty of thinking aloud/talking to myself sometimes. So I can't really judge but her behavior was something to see lol
Talking to yourself is normal.
Humans wouldn't have made it halfway this far if no one talked to themselves.
Most the time when you talk to your you're trying to solve some type of problem.

Making a fake person in your mind is some other shyt.
Not judgeing but they saying it's normal just because they did it.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
I always saw this shyt on tv but ain never had one myself. As an only child I did have have to find my own fun which did involve maybe pretending I was Goku in my room or pretending I was the Rock jumping off my bed and shyt but as far as an actual friend, Na..

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I never had an imaginary friend but I remember when kids my age would say they had one and I knew they was lying.

Used to cut they asses off based off general principal :mjpls:

If you lying about a nikka being there that ain't even there no telling what you gone lie on me about

Especially considering I hopped out the play pen at an early age on some rugrats shyt :myman:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
It's normal and actually very helpful and healthy for kids to jave imaginary friends even up til high school, I've read. They understand that their friend is imaginary but it actually helps them with communication skills and expressing themselves verbally. Its like how in The Sims, they learn charisma by talking to themselves in the mirror.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
My lil cousin daughter just had a tea party with herself and it played out like a scene from Real housewives of Atlanta. Everyone else thought it was cute but I lowkey found it creepy because they say kids and animals can sense things we can't. What if she talking to redrum? It's all fun and games until she get sucked inside the TV like Carol Anne. Are imaginary friends normal? Did anyone have one and how old is too old to have one? She just turned 4

Its only a matter of time.....

tenor.gif