How did "Behold The Pale Horse" become so reknown in the Black Community

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:jbhmm:Of all the relatively obscure books, the one that had a strong presence among black folk from the 90's to the 00's was a book written by a conspiracy theorist cac.

Just seems odd to me.

Kinda reminds me of how the CIA backed the UFO phenomenon from the 60's at the height of the cold war.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:patrice: A Miltary Officer who got exposed to the real agenda is just a "conspiracy theorist cac?"

Question is when did the black community start using "Conspiracy Theory or Theorist" when it was a term by US Intelligence?

Black folk and other prominent authors were wise to the obvious agenda going on, yet his book of all others gets a highly revered despite it being a manifesto for militia cacs?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:Of all the relatively obscure books, the one that had a strong presence among black folk from the 90's to the 00's was a book written by a conspiracy theorist cac.

Just seems odd to me.

Kinda reminds me of how the CIA backed the UFO phenomenon from the 60's at the height of the cold war.

because it fed into what a lot of black people believe about the govt....

i think its 99% bullshyt....

but hey :yeshrug:....its a free country believe what you want

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Don’t buy that book with anything that can be traced to you.

Idk if it’s true, but I’ve heard buying it can put you on a watch list.

Same with the anarchists cookbook.

Book full of so much bullshyt. I mean MAYBE if you read it prior to the internet actually being a thing. but post internet....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black folk and other prominent authors were wise to the obvious agenda going on, yet his book of all others gets a highly revered despite it being a manifesto for militia cacs?

Can you name these authors? Each book is different with many different angles of the information. His book is used because he has _______ documents in it.