How did "Behold The Pale Horse" become so reknown in the Black Community

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm still trying to get the whole point of this thread here?

I think op really meant to say Black "conscious" community of the 90's and 2000's. Not neccessarily the Black community. Like the Black "conscious" community of the 90's had a list of go to books like: Message To The Blackman, The Miseducation Of The Negro, Blackmans Guide To Understanding The Black Woman, How To Eat To Live, Art Of War, The Isis Papers and the very popular Willie Lynch Letter which was usually a sheet or 2. Behold A Pale Horse was also in that mix...I think thats what he's talking about.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Can you post a link to the cookbook pls? I don't want to Google it
But you WOULD send me in that water. I have no interest in the cookbook, so I’m not. Let’s see if your coli bruh gonna hold you down.
I was looking through my external harddrive and just realized I downloaded a bunch of pdf books in 2009. Pale horse being one of them. Cookbook being another.
Can you please upload the cookbook for Trent. He wants it, but doesn’t want to use his googles.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
But you WOULD send me in that water. I have no interest in the cookbook, so I’m not. Let’s see if your coli bruh gonna hold you down.

Can you please upload the cookbook for Trent. He wants it, but doesn’t want to use his googles.
I'm kinda iffy on that shyt given the times. Let me think about it.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Yeah, they had a documentary about it on Netflix about the guy who wrote it. They basically "tag" someone if they were to buy it. A lot of kids got in trouble for having it.
Well, shyt. Should I delete? I mean, it’s in a public library search. At least the two that I uploaded.