How did Jews become so financially powerful in the U.S?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
MTE5NTU2MzE2MTIwMDU3MzU1.jpg

:patrice:

Marc Cubans ancestor were on that whitening tip. these are more of your pure bred euro jews.

sethrogen_8039.jpg
SNAG-5.bmp

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Someone probably already said it but back in the day whilst Christianity, Islam and Judaism in Europe forbid charging interest on money lent, in Judaism it was understood to be okay to charge interest to non Jews

Hence from when nikkaz was mad religious, Jews controlled the earliest European banking systems and still do.

It's also where they get the stereotype of being money hungry

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good post. I studied double majored in Sociology and Biology in undergrad before going to grad school. The real Jews left for Africa after the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD by Titus.

What exactly constitutes a "real" Jew to you? Any Jew is a real Jew. Even the bible talks about people who became Jews/Israelites

Esther 8:17
And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.

Judith 14:10
When Achior saw all that the God of Israel had done, he believed in God wholeheartedly. So he was circumcised and joined the house of Israel, remaining until this day.

Furthermore, the Jews in Jerusalem who survived or were taken captive were scattered everywhere after the siege of 70 AD.

Yet your ignorance would have you believe every Jew in Judea fled into Africa during 70 AD (which is false, since there were clearly a bunch of them fighting in the Bar Kokhba revolt in 135 AD). What you fail to realize is there were already communities IN Africa prior to 70 AD. Ever heard of Alexandria? Which housed the largest community of Jews outside Israel/Judea?

But you seem to forget Jews were also in what is called Europe today. Rome, Greece, Spain etc.

They fled to the Mount Sinai and dwelt in the land of Ham as it was prophesied in Psalm 105:23.

:mjlol: This is how I can tell you don't actually read the Bible. Only a troll would say Psalm 105:23 was a "prophecy" when it's actually talking something that had already happened. Israel's sojourn in Egypt.

Psalms 105:16-38
Moreover He called for a famine in the land;
He destroyed all the provision of bread.
He sent a man before them—
Joseph—who was sold as a slave.
They hurt his feet with fetters,
He was laid in irons.
Until the time that his word came to pass,
The word of the Lord tested him.
The king sent and released him,
The ruler of the people let him go free.
He made him lord of his house,
And ruler of all his possessions,
To bind his princes at his pleasure,
And teach his elders wisdom.

Israel also came into Egypt,
And Jacob dwelt in the land of Ham.
He increased His people greatly,
And made them stronger than their enemies.
He turned their heart to hate His people,
To deal craftily with His servants.

He sent Moses His servant,
And Aaron whom He had chosen.
They performed His signs among them,
And wonders in the land of Ham.
He sent darkness, and made it dark;
And they did not rebel against His word.
He turned their waters into blood,
And killed their fish.
Their land abounded with frogs,
Even in the chambers of their kings.
He spoke, and there came swarms of flies,
And lice in all their territory.
He gave them hail for rain,
And flaming fire in their land.
He struck their vines also, and their fig trees,
And splintered the trees of their territory.
He spoke, and locusts came,
Young locusts without number,
And ate up all the vegetation in their land,
And devoured the fruit of their ground.
He also destroyed all the firstborn in their land,
The first of all their strength.

He also brought them out with silver and gold,
And there was none feeble among His tribes.
Egypt was glad when they departed,

The scriptures if full of a repeat of history. A young Jesus was taken to Africa to flee from being killed. Moses fled deep into Africa after he killed an Egyptian.

Moses was born in Africa. And when he killed the Egyptian, he fled EAST to the Midian, which was in the Fertile Crescent (i.e Arabia), not deep into Africa as you claim.

Exodus 2:14-15
Then he said, “Who made you a prince and a judge over us? Do you intend to kill me as you killed the Egyptian?”

So Moses feared and said, “Surely this thing is known!” When Pharaoh heard of this matter, he sought to kill Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh and dwelt in the land of Midian; and he sat down by a well.

map-egypt-midian-900x709x300.jpg

Anybody would be silly to think they went anywhere else. It was an attempted genocide, not one Jew that didn't couldn't escape the Siege in 70 AD lived, not even a child. This happened almost 2000 years ago. The destruction of the city and the fleeing of the real Jews was so successful that they did not return back and the Arch of Titus was built all the way in Rome to commemorate it. That tells you that it was scene as a major victory against the real Jews, No way they make that if one authentic Jew still lived in the Judea. The other revolts after this were done by proselyte Jew Edomites that later occupied the land, remember these people were known Roman allies, proved int the Gospels. That is why Jesus gave the prophecy of the destruction of Jerusalem before he was crucified.

Ummm, the other revolt was also done by the natural Jews, along with the proselytes. Although the Idumean/Edomite ones perished during the siege of Jerusalem, thus bringing a close to their chapter in history.

Not to mention the vast majority of Jews in Jerusalem DID die during the siege.

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/josephus/works/files/war-5.htm
(9) Here we see the true occasion of those vast numbers of Jews that were in Jerusalem during this siege by Titus, and perished therein; that the siege began at the feast of the passover, when such prodigious multitudes of Jews and proselytes of the gate were come from all parts of Judea, and from other countries, in order to celebrate that great festival. See the note B. VI. ch. 9. sect. 3. Tacitus himself informs us, that the number of men, women, and children in Jerusalem, when it was besieged by the Romans, as he had been informed. This information must have been taken from the Romans: for Josephus never recounts the numbers of those that were besieged, only he lets us know, that of the vulgar, carried dead out of the gates, and buried at the public charges, was the like number of 600,000, ch. viii. sect. 7. However, when Cestius Gallus came first to the siege, that sum in Tacitus is no way disagreeable to Josephus's history, though they were become much more numerous when Titus encompassed the city at the passover. As to the number that perished during this siege, Josephus assures us, as we shall see hereafter, they were 1,100,000, besides 97,000 captives. But Tacitus's history of the last part of this siege is not now extant; so we cannot compare his parallel numbers with those of Josephus.

Were these people that call themselves Jews ever taken captive as slaves after 70 AD?

Yes, since Rome sent their Jew slaves all throughout the Roman provinces in 70 AD and 135 AD, which you conveniently leave out, seeing as the siege of 70 AD was only in Jerusalem.

Those Jews intermarried/intermixed with the local populations during their diaspora.

Historical-Migration-of-the-Jewish-Diaspora.jpg

Which was pretty far and wide.

Let's not forget their expulsion and persecutions from each country along the way.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ghettos_in_Europe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_war#Anti-Jewish_violence_in_Muslim_Spain_.281010-1013.29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1066_Granada_massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Inquisition

Jesus says that the Jerusalem would be occupied by other people until he comes back.

:snoop:

Revelation 2:8-9
“And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write,

‘These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

sevenchurches.jpg

You wanna know who that synagouge of Satan was and is? It was the corrupt members of the Sanhedrin, who were natural Jews that were persecuting the believers in Christ, along with the corrupt Proselytes who also followed their lead.

It's also talking about the Jews today who do contrary to what the Torah says, and abuse the African Jews and immigrants in Israel. It's also talking the misguided brothers who stand on street corners kicking blasphemy and hate. Along with the Aryan nation and all other like minded groups.

All those people are going to be destroyed according to scripture. Seems like you're heading down that path of perdition as well. Better get right with the Most High breh.

That doesn't sound like it pertains them. The LORD says he will set the Israelites in their own land and give them rest from their sorrows, fears and hard bondage. What hard bondage did these weak, fake Jews serve in the last 2000 years. If they were the real Jews in that land...Israel and the world would be at peace, but they are not...they are phoney.

Last time I checked, Proselytes are real Jews.

Exodus 12:49
One law shall be for the native-born and for the stranger who dwells among you.”

Leviticus 19:34
But the stranger that dwells with you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Ezekiel 47:21-23
“Thus you shall divide this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. It shall be that you will divide it by lot as an inheritance for yourselves, and for the strangers who dwell among you and who bear children among you. They shall be to you as native-born among the children of Israel; they shall have an inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel. And it shall be that in whatever tribe the stranger dwells, there you shall give him his inheritance,” says the Lord God.

Isaiah 56:6-8
“Also the sons of the foreigner
Who join themselves to the Lord, to serve Him,

And to love the name of the Lord, to be His servants—
Everyone who keeps from defiling the Sabbath,
And holds fast My covenant—
Even them I will bring to My holy mountain,
And make them joyful in My house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
Will be accepted on My altar;
For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.”
The Lord God, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, says,
“Yet I will gather to him
Others besides those who are gathered to him.”

I also noticed you neglected to post the following.

Revelation 22:3
And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him.

Which is talking about everyone.

There were proselyte Jews that were from Idumea/Edom.

Actually, there were also proselytes from Greece, Egypt, Ethiopia, Persia, Turkey, Syria, Rome etc.

These were Jewish practicing Edomites which created a b*stardized version of the the Torah by adding the Talmud and they were also anti-Christs, starting with King Herod who was an Idumean/Edomite who was also a proselyte...meaning he was not an authentic Jew. They are getting exposed as liars.

Wrong.

The Talmud was started by the Pharisees, since it was THEIR oral torah/tradition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud
The Jewish sect of the Sadducees flourished during the Second Temple period. Principal distinctions between them and the Pharisees (later known as Rabbinic Judaism) involved their rejection of an Oral Torah and their denying a resurrection after death.

Which more than likely explains why Jesus said the following to them in Mark 7:13

Making the word of God of no effect through your tradition which you have handed down. And many such things you do."

With Paul repeating those sentiments in Titus 1:14

Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

We will see if they answer why they worship devils

satur-six-pointed-star-temple-canada.jpg

photo.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

3-Hebrewisrealites_MichaelPremo_Final-4157-1024x682.jpg

1166604.jpg

@Marvel :sas2:

Last edited:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
What exactly constitutes a "real" Jew to you? Any Jew is a real Jew. Even the bible talks about people who became Jews/Israelites

Esther 8:17

Judith 14:10

Furthermore, the Jews in Jerusalem were scattered everywhere after the siege of 70 AD.

Yet your ignorance would have you believe every Jew in Judea fled into Africa during 70 AD (which is false, since there were clearly a bunch of them fighting in the Bar Kokhba revolt in 135 AD). What you fail to realize is there were already communities IN Africa prior to 70 AD. Ever heard of Alexandria? Which housed the largest community of Jews outside Israel/Judea?

But you seem to forget Jews were also in what is called Europe today. Rome, Greece, Spain etc.

:mjlol: This is how I can tell you don't actually read the Bible. Only a troll would say Psalm 105:23 was a "prophecy" when it's actually talking something that had already happened. Israel's sojourn in Egypt.

Psalms 105:16-38

Moses was born in Africa. And when he killed the Egyptian, he fled EAST to the Midian, which was in the Fertile Crescent (i.e Arabia), not deep into Africa as you claim.

map-egypt-midian-900x709x300.jpg

Ummm, the vast majority of Jews in Jerusalem DID die during the siege.

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/josephus/works/files/war-5.htm

Yes, since Rome sent their Jew slaves all throughout the Roman provinces in 70 AD and 135 AD, which you conveniently leave out, seeing as the siege of 70 AD was only in Jerusalem.

Those Jews intermarried/intermixed with the local populations. Let's not forget their expulsion from each country along the way.

:snoop:

Revelation 2:8-9

sevenchurches.jpg

You wanna know who that synagouge of Satan was and is? It was the Sanhedrin, who were natural Jews that were persecuting the believers in Christ, along with the Proselytes who also followed their lead.

It's also talking about the Jews today who do contrary to what the Torah says, and abuse the African Jews and immigrants in Israel. It's also talking the misguided brothers who stand on street corners kicking blasphemy and hate. Along with the Aryan nation and all other like minded groups.

All those people are going to be destroyed according to scripture. Seems like you're heading down that path of perdition as well. Better get right with the Most High breh.

Last time I checked, Proselytes are real Jews.

Ezekiel 47:21-23

Isaiah 56:6-8

But I noticed you neglected to post the following.

Revelation 22:3

Which is talking about everyone.

Actually, there were also proselytes from Greece, Persia, Turkey, Syria, Rome, etc.

Wrong.

The Talmud was started by the Pharisees, since it was THEIR oral torah/tradition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud

Which is why Jesus said the following to them in Mark 7:13

Paul repeated those sentiments in Titus 1:14

photo.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

3-Hebrewisrealites_MichaelPremo_Final-4157-1024x682.jpg

1166604.jpg

@Marvel :sas2:

@Marvel

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: You are a so-called Jew.

:heh:The irony of you telling dude that. When Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 fits you to a T breh.

It also fits any ignorant and wicked Jew, regardless of skin tone. Whether Ashkenazi or "Hebrew-Israelite".

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
O
nappier hair and bigger noses. jews have been trying hard to interbreed with whites to try to get the blackness out. but you can still tell. if you see a big nose cac with really curly hair, 99% chance he a jew.
nappier hair and bigger noses. jews have been trying hard to interbreed with whites to try to get the blackness out. but you can still tell. if you see a big nose cac with really curly hair, 99% chance he a jew.
can you stop using the word "nappy"? I dont understand why black folks continue to use this word

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can you stop using the word "nappy"? I dont understand why black folks continue to use this word

Wanna know what's worse?

as far as i can tell, i'm black. but i ain't one of you dark skin nappy headed types. i got light skin and curly hair, so i'm hoping there's a good chance I got some non-black in me. :ahh:
7d606fd5a1dc0bad537138b0f5d901af.jpg
dark skin bytches still wanna get wit me so I can give em good hair babies so I'll take a lil bit of yakub and call it a day.

The fact he's made comments like this in the past.

I'll never understand how dude can make an incredibly insightful post that deserves all the daps and reps It can get. Yet turn around and ruin it all in a subsequent reply.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wanna know what's worse?

The fact he's made comments like this in the past.

I'll never understand how dude can make an incredibly insightful post that deserves all the daps and reps It can get. Yet turn around and ruin it all in a subsequent reply.
even beyond that it annoys me when people in everyday life 30 years older than me use the word...I mean am I the only person who sees anything wrong with the word?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Romans 9
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Romans 9:6-24 contradicts your eisegesis. Especially verses 14 and 15.

What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not! For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.”So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy.

For example, did God not have mercy on a gentile nation who said he'd destroy after they repented and turned from their wicked ways in the book of Jonah, chapter 3? Did not Jesus say Jonah was a metaphor for himself in Matthew 12:39-41?

God abhors wickedness and those who continue in it. Which is why he not only abhorred Edom's evil, but Israel's as well.

Psalm 78:59
When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel

Leviticus 26:30
I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars, and cast your carcasses on the lifeless forms of your idols; and My soul shall abhor you.

And even though anyone with common sense and knowledge of history and scripture knows the white man isnt Edom, what was Israel instructed not to do in Deuteronomy 23:7 :sas2:

Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

Hmmm, I wonder what Jesus had to say in Luke 6:27-45

But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your cloke, do not withhold your coat from him either. Give to everyone who asks of you, and whoever takes away what is yours, do not demand it back.

Treat others the same way you want them to treat you. If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. If you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners in order to receive back the same amount.

But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men
. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned. Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure—pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.”

And He also spoke a parable to them: “A blind man cannot guide a blind man, can he? Will they not both fall into a pit? A pupil is not above his teacher; but everyone, after he has been fully trained, will be like his teacher.

Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother’s eye.

For there is no good tree which produces bad fruit, nor, on the other hand, a bad tree which produces good fruit. For each tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they pick grapes from a briar bush.

The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil; for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart.

I'll let Paul put this one to bed. Titus 2:11-12
For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.
To live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age

@Marvel :sas1:

Last edited: