How did Jews become so financially powerful in the U.S?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You can stop right there.

I've already stated that this thread is not about "intelligence." It's about why Jews were able to recreate sustained periods of economic success in different countries as a minority.

This thread is NOT about some inherent, untouchable level of intelligence that Jews have and others do not. It's about certain cultural characteristics that developed, in part out of the Jewish religion, and in part as a survival mechanism.

Other groups may have these characteristics too, but they may not be as heavily emphasized or they may be counterbalanced by other characteristics.

But everything you say after that first sentence is a straw man because this thread is not about genetic Jewish IQ.

It just isn't.
Random question: Were jews really slaves in Egypt and if so where are the egyptians proof of this. I know it's in the bible, but I don't recall reading any egyptian text on it. I know they talk about enslaving other tribes, but no mention of jews......

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Ad hominem.

You realized your argument was going nowhere so you basically resort to calling me a dirty Jew. :heh:

Let me know when you're ready to have a discussion again.

EDIT -- and you know the funny thing? I never actually disparaged any intellectual accomplishment of Arab civilization. All I did was point out a difference between Jewish and Arab culture that explained the sustained level of Jewish economic success.

You're a fukkboy of the highest level.
Didn't the trade for turning gold into bank note/paper money also help the jews during the roman/caliphate days? back when westerners were afraid to go from asia to europe (turkey) and used the bank note method which they'd learned from asia. That is how they got wise to banking and interest %.

Least that's what my jewish ex told me. She was Dutch-Israeli.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It's possible. Jews had better relations with other near-easterners in those days. I wouldn't know enough to comment.
Yea something about they controlled the trade. so people gave them gold, they traveled from the middle east (which had major conflict with europeans) passed into Turkey (which has long history of jews, they've been there centuries) and would then turn the bank note back to gold, and into europe with interest charged of course. they monopolized it, same method was then used for the federal reserve. give them gold, they turn it into paper. interesting little trick, esp since you can no longer get gold for the bank note, so where da gold at? I want da gold, gimme da gold. :troll: bet no one knows that meme lol.

Daps
I will take your 6 million and go on 100 million plus souls taken throughout the Americas of the Natives of the Americas and the Transatlantic slave trade. I have no pity for the plight of your people. The world which your people control gave you reparations and parted your fake Israel in 1948. You are still tracking down old Germans 70 years later and everybody claps for you while our people are at the bottom and we are continually oppressed by your people and the rest of your Edomite brethren. Your people are main financiers of the poisonous music that permeates our community, because it comforts you to hate us, like your father Esau did. Only thing left for you and your people is the LORDs judgment and that includes the rest of the white people that committed the worst atrocities on the real children of Israel. You fake Jews were financiers of the slave trade and traded slave stock on the stock market. Lehman Brothers...don't think we forgot.

I don't blame you for thinking like this because we are of the same human race and brothers, but you are so, so wrong. Unlike you, I have pity for the plight of every people, because I am a god fearing human being, whereas you twist biblical narratives to rationalize your hatred, which is in itself an abomination in His eyes.

On the practical tip, instead of blaming "my people" for your troubles, maybe you should put your shoulder to the plough and work yourself to the bone like "my people" always have, and see what happens. I don't know your "race" or "ethnicity", friend, but you think like a slave and a slave you will remain until you assume responsibility for your fate.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I don't blame you for thinking like this because we are of the same human race and brothers, but you are so, so wrong. Unlike you, I have pity for the plight of every people, because I am a god fearing human being, whereas you twist biblical narratives to rationalize your hatred, which is in itself an abomination in His eyes.

On the practical tip, instead of blaming "my people" for your troubles, maybe you should put your shoulder to the plough and work yourself to the bone like "my people" always have, and see what happens. I don't know your "race" or "ethnicity", friend, but you think like a slave and a slave you will remain until you assume responsibility for your fate.

:heh: You are a so-called Jew and you do not even know or care about the Torah or the books of the prophets because you people are not of God. Everybody starting to realize more and more that you people are imposters. Many of us know that your evil people are responsible for the added oppression of our people through the media. There is nothing twisted about you being from the synagogue of Satan. It is not for you to understand God's word. We've seen enough of your works already. Tell your people to drop the Jew name and stick with Khazars, Amalekites or just plain devils.

Last edited:
Daps
:heh: You are a so-called Jew and you do not even know or care about the Torah or the books of the prophets because you people are not of God. Everybody starting to realize more and more that you people are imposters. Many of us know that your evil people are responsible for the added oppression of our people through the media. There is nothing twisted about you being from the synagogue of Satan. It is not for you to understand God's word. We seen enough of your works already. Tell your people to drop the Jew name and stick with Khazars, Amalekites or just plain devils.

I will just leave you to your hate, then :snoop:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
good question, I'll respond with another question:

how can you tell the difference between a white person and a Jewish person if they were wearing the same exact clothing?

nappier hair and bigger noses. jews have been trying hard to interbreed with whites to try to get the blackness out. but you can still tell. if you see a big nose cac with really curly hair, 99% chance he a jew.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
nappier hair and bigger noses. jews have been trying hard to interbreed with whites having them convert to try to get the blackness out. but you can still tell. if you see a big nose cac with really curly hair, 99% chance he a jew.

MTE5NTU2MzE2MTIwMDU3MzU1.jpg

:patrice: