How did Jews become so financially powerful in the U.S?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I looked up the president of the WORLD BANK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Yong_Kim
220px-Jim_Yong_Kim_%28cropped%29.jpg

As you can see, this Jew has had extensive plastic surgery to make him appear Korean. Very clever.

Then I searched for the director of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Lagarde
220px-Lagarde%2C_Christine_%28official_portrait_2011%29.jpg

She claims to be French. We ALL KNOW that French is a code word for JEW.

What about the director of the CIA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O._Brennan
220px-John_Brennan_CIA_official_portrait.jpg

He says he is the son of Irish immigrants. Ireland is well known for its secret Jew enclaves.

Using Moorish Science, I was able to find a LIST of the MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

http://www.forbes.com/powerful-people/list/

Vladimir Putin, Barack Obama, Xi Jinping, Pope Francis, Angela Merkel. The top 5, ALL JEWS.
see this is what im talking about....it is finally nice to see you get that 2014 Spurs diverse skillset your arsenal...and make a creative post instead of that same old wack "_random person is Black"shyt you should have been negged for...bravo breh...you may actually have thr alias live longer

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
see this is what im talking about....it is finally nice to see you get that 2014 Spurs diverse skillset your arsenal...and make a creative post instead of that same old wack "_random person is Black"shyt you should have been negged for...bravo breh...you may actually have thr alias live longer
Shut up JEW.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

Jesus christ you're corny. He's a troll account.....all of his posts are jokes. You don't have to be such a deadbeat and rain on the parade. You're like the super serious black woman who never smiles.

Well?......,.,.. Elaborate

Sure but @Marvel has to dap my post too.

Daps
Jews are 0.01% of the world's population but 10% of the world's billionaires. Try to wrap your heads around that shyt! As a Jew, the answer is very simple to me. The world fukked us for thousands of years, so we evolved to survive by any means necessary. We:

1. Stick together, but are still friendly with ALL nations and will do business with everyone
2. We put all our money and energy into raising our kids right
3. Having skills that can make money, whether professional or commercial or whatever, is a "national" priority
4. Everyone else has hated us for all of history, so traditionally we don't mix with other races
5. A Jew is a Jew, whether he is religious or not. We accept all our brothers instead of judging them

Unfortunately, personally I believe the Jewish golden era may be coming to an end.

Nowadays, too many successful Jews became successful and started thinking they're white now :snoop:. We are heading towards dissolving in other nations. I understand this, and even though I'm not religious AT ALL and look at ultra religious jews like :scusthov:, I remember what happened in Germany the last time we thought we were white people :sadcam:. I ain't bout to let that happen to me and mine, so I'm friends with everyone, make money with everyone, but at the end of the day I never forget that we are always a few bad years away from being burned in ovens.

In other words, the Jewish model is basically what any minority should be using. Just look at how successful Asian immigrants are using it.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

As you can see, this Jew has had extensive plastic surgery to make him appear Korean. Very clever.

He says he is the son of Irish immigrants. Ireland is well known for its secret Jew enclaves.

Using Moorish Science, I was able to find a LIST of the MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

Vladimir Putin, Barack Obama, Xi Jinping, Pope Francis, Angela Merkel. The top 5, ALL JEWS.

You're so funny, but as I wipe my tears of laughter, I will say you don't have to be Jewish to support their reign. They are known to be the world's greatest puppet masters from my understanding. You don't have to have the last name Steinberg or Stokowitz to be a Zionist.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:Its actually the Edomite bloodlines. Starting with the sons of Esau. The so-called Jew is just the head tribe from that bloodline, they just lead the way. They come from Esau's son Amalek. They stayed in Edom/Idumea while the other Edomite tribes went to the Caucus mountains. The didn't leave Edom until the rise of the Greek and Roman Empires. The Arabs later took over Edom which is in modern day Jordan. King Herod (the guy that wanted to kill baby Jesus) was an Edomite/Idumean which is why the Romans gave him power over the real Jews in the Judean Province.

:mjlol:I swear you gotta be the most delusional troll to ever post on the coli. Considering all the nonsense you keep repeating was debunked in this very thread.

Czar said:
Furthermore you cannot make an Edom-Greece, Rome or America connection, considering Deuteronomy 28:36 & 49 states that a nation swift as an eagle would come against Israel. One who's language they would not understand and that they nor their forefathers had known.

Israel and their forefathers KNEW the Edomites and understood their language. Esau was Jacob's twin brother.

Still not convinced?

Israel mentioned the Edomites during their song in Exodus 15:15. They also asked the king of Edom for permission to cross through his country in Numbers 20:14. The Edomites are mentioned two times in the same book (Deuteronomy 2:3-9, 23:7) BEFORE the curses in chapter 28!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: This is why "Hebrew-Israelite" theology (or so-called theology) is so debunkable.
Czar said:
Esau wasn't white.

From Josephus himself, a 1st century Jew historian.

http://www.ccel.org/j/josephus/works/ant-1.htm
6. Accordingly, Esau went out a hunting. But Rebeka (33) thinking it proper to have the supplication made for obtaining the favor of God to Jacob, and that without the consent of Isaac, bid him kill kids of the goats, and prepare a supper. So Jacob obeyed his mother, according to all her instructions. Now when the supper was got ready, he took a goat's skin, and put it about his arm, that by reason of its hairy roughness, he might by his father be believed to be Esau; for they being twins, and in all things else alike, differed only in this thing.
Genesis 25:24

So when her days were fulfilled for her to give birth, indeed there were twins in her womb

0abbnh.gif

In fact, lemme add on.

You're like @HebrewAllahTripleDarkness without the humor breh.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

Being the face of an organisation doesnt mean you actually make the final decisions. Jews are well known to run things from behind the scenes where the operators and market can make cash for them quietly. The Jewish lobbying power is very strong, politicans have to change their tune when it comes to Israel and other matters affecting Jews.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I don’t really think purely ethnic based group economics is a good thing though. Jews did not set a good example in terms of this, it leads to socio-economic exclusion. In a fair society, all ethnicities should be sharing wealth for the greater good and combining it. Everybody should be getting the same access to wealth regardless of ancestry. Plus “white” group economics is the reason that African Americans and Latinos live in the hood in the first place. Because when African Americans and Latinos moved to white neighborhoods in the urban cities, “whites” left and took their wealth with them to the suburbs depriving African Americans and Latinos of a chance of integrated social economic mobility which led to vast impoverished neighborhoods full of African Americans and Latinos who left their homes (Down South, PR, Mexico etc) for economic growth in the first place. This, let’s “keep the wealth with us, and our ancestry group” is really poisonous and is why we have specific ethnicities and not others in ghettos/slums. The problem is, America is so race obsessed that it’s convinced people that they shouldn’t share with across ethnic lines and it’s a domino effect of everyone trying to do group economics just because they saw another ethnic group (i.e. Jews) doing it. As an African American, I think we need to fight against becoming exclusionist like this. Just cuz people do something to obtain power doesn't make it right. Different ethnicities in multicultural societies like the US need to be combining wealth not dividing it but there's too many egos and people wanting their people to dominate others to allow that to happen.
Great post

Spartacus89

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southside Chicago
Jews are 0.01% of the world's population but 10% of the world's billionaires. Try to wrap your heads around that shyt! As a Jew, the answer is very simple to me. The world fukked us for thousands of years, so we evolved to survive by any means necessary. We:

1. Stick together, but are still friendly with ALL nations and will do business with everyone
2. We put all our money and energy into raising our kids right
3. Having skills that can make money, whether professional or commercial or whatever, is a "national" priority
4. Everyone else has hated us for all of history, so traditionally we don't mix with other races
5. A Jew is a Jew, whether he is religious or not. We accept all our brothers instead of judging them

Unfortunately, personally I believe the Jewish golden era may be coming to an end.

Nowadays, too many successful Jews became successful and started thinking they're white now :snoop:. We are heading towards dissolving in other nations. I understand this, and even though I'm not religious AT ALL and look at ultra religious jews like :scusthov:, I remember what happened in Germany the last time we thought we were white people :sadcam:. I ain't bout to let that happen to me and mine, so I'm friends with everyone, make money with everyone, but at the end of the day I never forget that we are always a few bad years away from being burned in ovens.

In other words, the Jewish model is basically what any minority should be using. Just look at how successful Asian immigrants are using it.

Dude, I'm a sociologist and let me tell you something that mainstream society doesn't really teach. There are no pure "races/nations" and "human races" aren't even scientifically valid anymore. That shyt is archaic and a social construct. Hell, the definition of white and black people isn't even concrete, has changed through time in America with some ethnicities who weren't "white or black" 200 years ago now being "white/black" now, it changes from society to society, and doesn't even exist in some societies. With advancements in DNA, understandings in alleles variation, people don't believe in that stuff no more. If the Jewish community so smart they should know they are an ethnicity not a race. And the fact that the Jewish community is even teaching yall this stuff is damn near propaganda and self aggrandizing. How do Jews not mix with other nations? Modern day Jews are not pure Israelites. MtDNA test of mitochondrial dna shows that Ashkenazim Jews who are the bulk of self-identified Jewry have Southern European ancestry. They are not a "race" either, it's like Jews have myths about their own selves or just aren't honest about who they are. They left Judaea like 2,000 years ago, they aint the same and most of the Israelites who actually stayed in Judaea are Muslim now. The exile Jews are not purely descendant of the people from Israel, they are mixed with other ethnicities. All Jews (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi) look exactly like the non-Jewish ethnicities that they live around, how can they be pure?

JLova

Veteran
Daps
good question, I'll respond with another question:

how can you tell the difference between a white person and a Jewish person if they were wearing the same exact clothing?

This is what I came in here to say. There are other reasons, but this is a big one. A lot of jews passed as white and some even changed their last names. Black folk can't hide. Still, jews have come up through a lot of hard work and distributing wealth within their own communities. That's how you make it. That's how other racial groups are making strides. A strong community where everyone is helping each other.

Daps
Dude, I'm a sociologist and let me tell you something that mainstream society doesn't really teach. There are no pure "races/nations" and "human races" aren't even scientifically valid anymore. That shyt is archaic and a social construct. Hell, the definition of white and black people isn't even concrete, has changed through time in America with some ethnicities who weren't "white or black" 200 years ago now being "white/black" now, it changes from society to society, and doesn't even exist in some societies. With advancements in DNA, understandings in alleles variation, people don't believe in that stuff no more. If the Jewish community so smart they should know they are an ethnicity not a race. And the fact that the Jewish community is even teaching yall this stuff is damn near propaganda and self aggrandizing. How do Jews not mix with other nations? Modern day Jews are not pure Israelites. MtDNA test of mitochondrial dna shows that Ashkenazim Jews who are the bulk of self-identified Jewry have Southern European ancestry. They are not a "race" either, it's like Jews have myths about their own selves or just aren't honest about who they are. They left Judaea like 2,000 years ago, they aint the same and most of the Israelites who actually stayed in Judaea are Muslim now. The exile Jews are not purely descendant of the people from Israel, they are mixed with other ethnicities. All Jews (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi) look exactly like the non-Jewish ethnicities that they live around, how can they be pure?

I understand what you're saying breh. But I do not live in America. In most of the world, Jews are still scum, and people still hate us on some level. Racial purity does not matter to me (or most modern Jews), but we care about the integrity of our culture. That culture is dying in America because Jews started thinking they're white folks now :snoop:, forgetting that the last time we did this 6 million of us died. Culturally, Jews are not "white", and becoming integrated into mainstream society could come back and bite us in the ass. You can't trust genetics and DNA breh, "race history" is all bullshyt anyway, nothing is what it seems and there is definitely no purity in any of it. I'm for Jews as a culture that can protect people like myself the next time the fukking enemy comes knocking down our door.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Good post. I studied double majored in Sociology and Biology in undergrad before going to grad school. The real Jews left for Africa after the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD by Titus. They fled to the Mount Sinai and dwelt in the land of Ham as it was prophesied in Psalm 105:23. The scriptures if full of a repeat of history. A young Jesus was taken to Africa to flee from being killed. Moses fled deep into Africa after he killed an Egyptian. Anybody would be silly to think they went anywhere else. It was an attempted genocide, not one Jew that didn't couldn't escape the Siege in 70 AD lived, not even a child. This happened almost 2000 years ago. The destruction of the city and the fleeing of the real Jews was so successful that they did not return back and the Arch of Titus was built all the way in Rome to commemorate it. That tells you that it was scene as a major victory against the real Jews, No way they make that if one authentic Jew still lived in the Judea. The other revolts after this were done by proselyte Jew Edomites that later occupied the land, remember these people were known Roman allies, proved int the Gospels. That is why Jesus gave the prophecy of the destruction of Jerusalem before he was crucified.

Luke 21

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Were these people that call themselves Jews ever taken captive as slaves after 70 AD? No

Jesus says that the Jerusalem would be occupied by other people until he comes back.

None of these fake Jews can answer this:

Isaiah 14
1 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

That doesn't sound like it pertains them. The LORD says he will set the Israelites in their own land and give them rest from their sorrows, fears and hard bondage. What hard bondage did these weak, fake Jews serve in the last 2000 years. If they were the real Jews in that land...Israel and the world would be at peace, but they are not...they are phoney.

There were proselyte Jews that were from Idumea/Edom. These were Jewish practicing Edomites which created a b*stardized version of the the Torah by adding the Talmud and they were also anti-Christs, starting with King Herod who was an Idumean/Edomite who was also a proselyte...meaning he was not an authentic Jew. They are getting exposed as liars.

We will see if they answer why they worship devils

satur-six-pointed-star-temple-canada.jpg

Revelation 2
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Sounds like Christ is talking to the same people in Isaiah 14. I'm still looking for a poor fake Jew. People familiar with the occult know that these fake Jews use the powers of Satan to control the masses for money and to protect their interest. They control the education system which teaches us not to believe in the spiritual realm so you will never catch on to them.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I understand what you're saying breh. But I do not live in America. In most of the world, Jews are still scum, and people still hate us on some level. Racial purity does not matter to me (or most modern Jews), but we care about the integrity of our culture. That culture is dying in America because Jews started thinking they're white folks now :snoop:, forgetting that the last time we did this 6 million of us died. Culturally, Jews are not "white", and becoming integrated into mainstream society could come back and bite us in the ass. You can't trust genetics and DNA breh, "race history" is all bullshyt anyway, nothing is what it seems and there is definitely no purity in any of it. I'm for Jews as a culture that can protect people like myself the next time the fukking enemy comes knocking down our door.

I will take your 6 million and go on 100 million plus souls taken throughout the Americas of the Natives of the Americas and the Transatlantic slave trade. I have no pity for the plight of your people. The world which your people control gave you reparations and parted your fake Israel in 1948. You are still tracking down old Germans 70 years later and everybody claps for you while our people are at the bottom and we are continually oppressed by your people and the rest of your Edomite brethren. Your people are main financiers of the poisonous music that permeates our community, because it comforts you to hate us, like your father Esau did. Only thing left for you and your people is the LORDs judgment and that includes the rest of the white people that committed the worst atrocities on the real children of Israel. You fake Jews were financiers of the slave trade and traded slave stock on the stock market. Lehman Brothers...don't think we forgot.

Isaiah 14
21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

Revelation 13
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
off topic....I ate Matzah ball soup the other day and felt very empowered to save my money and represent black people in criminal court....:smugbiden: