How did Jews become so financially powerful in the U.S?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Again, very nice subtle goalpost moving. No one in this thread was using the word "Ashkenazi" besides you. But if course, your argument would completely collapse if you hadn't used that word because I could have brought up . . . gee . . . iunno. . . .

Baruch Spinoza?

Moses Maimonides?

Ashkenazis weren't even the majority Jews in diaspora until 1500 BC or so.

But even if we exclude pure Spanish Jews, by all means leave out Henrich Heine. Benjamin Disraeli. Solomon Maimon. Moses Mendelssohn.

Just because you don't know Jewish intellectual history, it doesn't exist.

The Ashkenazi is mad :ahh:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Most of these nba, nfl and mlb owners are Jews. Nba commissioners =Jews. The top attorneys, dentists, doctors, surgeons =Jews. Real estate tyc00ns, record label ceo's, television and movie executives are mostly Jews.

How did they do all this, considering they were shyt on heavy upon arriving here in the u.s.?:ohhh:

@Matt504 @Slang Dussain Ali @marcuz @TheLesserEvil @DEAD7 @Street Knowledge @Broletariat @Scientific Playa

lucky 13

http://www.bing.com/search?q=khazars+and+the+13+blood+lines&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR

Spartacus89

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southside Chicago
Nope.

Islamic culture, or more precisely Arab Islamic culture is ferociously tribal. That's been their downfall for centuries and continues to be their downfall today. This tribal instinct is why Islam is such an authoritative religion. It's meant to overcome virulent tribal fractiousness. The history of the various Caliphates also tends to go through long periods of anti-intellectualism.

Catholicism has never been as involved in literacy as all that. For a long time, being Catholic meant literacy for a core elite and nobody else. It wasn't until the bible started getting printed in native languages in the Protestant movement that people really started reading it and shyt.

The fact that Jews "kept people out of their ethnicity" doesn't explain why they were able to succeed at anything. It just means there aren't as many Jews, which would work to their disadvantage.

The Jews are not smarter than Muslims and Christians, period. The difference is, is that they have sold the belief to people that they are "different/special" and people in America buy into it. Also, Jews had political positions during the Islamic Caliphate as well, were allowed to have their own courts, and sometimes got treated better than in Europe. Despite their positions in the Muslim World, they didn't take over it. So that also refutes your belief that their job positions and status is why they run shyt in the US. The real difference is that it worked well for them in America world because Christians perceived them as the "chosen people". Whereas in the Islamic World, people don't really deify or look up to Jews. In Islam, Abraham prayed for God to bless his progeny, and God sent prophets to every ethnicity but gave Israel a special gift which was that they received a continual chain of prophets until they rejected some including the last one (Jesus/Isa). In Islam, their "favor" from God was not because of some "racial superiority", it was a gift of receiving multiple prophets because of Abraham whereas every other tribe/nation got one prophet. Whereas in the American Christian world, the chosen people thing was taken to further more extreme lengths where you literally have people deifying Jews like they are some master race and basically let them walk over people in ways that they were never let to walk over people in the Islamic World.

And why are you keened in on Arabs so much though? 20% of Muslims are Arab, 80% are not, the original followers of Muhammad were a mixture of Arabs with many Ethiopians in the mix. One of his famous immediate followers was also a Persian man. The last caliphate was ran by the Turks not Arabs. There are many important Muslim dynasties that are non-Arab such as the Seljuk Turks, Sokoto Africans, Almoravid Berbers, the Pashtun kingdoms in Afghanstan, the Mughals in India, etc. And no Islam is not anti-intellectual, a lot of the historical documents were kept by Muslims and parts of the world which were mostly oral didn't become literate till Muslims. A lot of things were invented by both Muslims an Christians people just dont be taking about it, Jews talk about their accomplishments more because they have to make sure others knows they are "special".

Spartacus89

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southside Chicago
This post was perfect.

End the thread.

We need to be copying aspects of their culture. Never surrender. Never concede. Fight for YOUR PEOPLE and DOMINATE!

Sadly, I don't think it's in the cards for blacks.

I don’t really think purely ethnic based group economics is a good thing though. Jews did not set a good example in terms of this, it leads to socio-economic exclusion. In a fair society, all ethnicities should be sharing wealth for the greater good and combining it. Everybody should be getting the same access to wealth regardless of ancestry. Plus “white” group economics is the reason that African Americans and Latinos live in the hood in the first place. Because when African Americans and Latinos moved to white neighborhoods in the urban cities, “whites” left and took their wealth with them to the suburbs depriving African Americans and Latinos of a chance of integrated social economic mobility which led to vast impoverished neighborhoods full of African Americans and Latinos who left their homes (Down South, PR, Mexico etc) for economic growth in the first place. This, let’s “keep the wealth with us, and our ancestry group” is really poisonous and is why we have specific ethnicities and not others in ghettos/slums. The problem is, America is so race obsessed that it’s convinced people that they shouldn’t share with across ethnic lines and it’s a domino effect of everyone trying to do group economics just because they saw another ethnic group (i.e. Jews) doing it. As an African American, I think we need to fight against becoming exclusionist like this. Just cuz people do something to obtain power doesn't make it right. Different ethnicities in multicultural societies like the US need to be combining wealth not dividing it but there's too many egos and people wanting their people to dominate others to allow that to happen.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
15947_900.gif

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I don’t really think purely ethnic based group economics is a good thing though. Jews did not set a good example in terms of this, it leads to socio-economic exclusion. In a fair society, all ethnicities should be sharing wealth for the greater good and combining it. Everybody should be getting the same access to wealth regardless of ancestry. Plus “white” group economics is the reason that African Americans and Latinos live in the hood in the first place. Because when African Americans and Latinos moved to white neighborhoods in the urban cities, “whites” left and took their wealth with them to the suburbs depriving African Americans and Latinos of a chance of integrated social economic mobility which led to vast impoverished neighborhoods full of African Americans and Latinos who left their homes (Down South, PR, Mexico etc) for economic growth in the first place. This, let’s “keep the wealth with us, and our ancestry group” is really poisonous and is why we have specific ethnicities and not others in ghettos/slums. The problem is, America is so race obsessed that it’s convinced people that they shouldn’t share with across ethnic lines and it’s a domino effect of everyone trying to do group economics just because they saw another ethnic group (i.e. Jews) doing it. As an African American, I think we need to fight against becoming exclusionist like this. Just cuz people do something to obtain power doesn't make it right. Different ethnicities in multicultural societies like the US need to be combining wealth not dividing it but there's too many egos and people wanting their people to dominate others to allow that to happen.

I truly do believe that what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

You seem to be making an argument that "it's race, not class", am I correct?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
mygawdthepower I find you a lil suspect. Are you Jewish? You riding kinda hard for them. It's just their education and family values that got them running shyt huh? I dunno....

OP, this is one of the biggest questions I have. If we can come to an honest consensus about why Jews quite literally run the world, we can then start to understand what's really going on around us. They control the media, so they can influence what we believe is truth.

Speaking of the media, I find it very fishy that they gloss over the words of Donald sterling in regards to blacks being the enemy and us being seen as dogs in Israel. They'd rather talk about him going in on magic johnson than asking those hard questions that'd make Jews uncomfortable.

All I know is this, the belief that Donald Sterling is just a stereotypical plantation owner type is off base. His hatred of blacks is not "American style", but rather "Jewish/Israel style". It's different. We have to start understanding who our enemies are if we are going to move forward.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Most of these nba, nfl and mlb owners are Jews. Nba commissioners =Jews. The top attorneys, dentists, doctors, surgeons =Jews. Real estate tyc00ns, record label ceo's, television and movie executives are mostly Jews.

How did they do all this, considering they were shyt on heavy upon arriving here in the u.s.?:ohhh:

@Matt504 @Slang Dussain Ali @marcuz @TheLesserEvil @DEAD7 @Street Knowledge @Broletariat @Scientific Playa

How did Jews become so financially powerful in the U.S?

It's no conspiracy theory. The answer is much simpler than you think.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Jews quite literally run the world
I looked up the president of the WORLD BANK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Yong_Kim
220px-Jim_Yong_Kim_%28cropped%29.jpg

As you can see, this Jew has had extensive plastic surgery to make him appear Korean. Very clever.

Then I searched for the director of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Lagarde
220px-Lagarde%2C_Christine_%28official_portrait_2011%29.jpg

She claims to be French. We ALL KNOW that French is a code word for JEW.

What about the director of the CIA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O._Brennan
220px-John_Brennan_CIA_official_portrait.jpg

He says he is the son of Irish immigrants. Ireland is well known for its secret Jew enclaves.

Using Moorish Science, I was able to find a LIST of the MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

http://www.forbes.com/powerful-people/list/

Vladimir Putin, Barack Obama, Xi Jinping, Pope Francis, Angela Merkel. The top 5, ALL JEWS.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

:salute:Its actually the Edomite bloodlines. Starting with the sons of Esau. The so-called Jew is just the head tribe from that bloodline, they just lead the way. They come from Esau's son Amalek. They stayed in Edom/Idumea while the other Edomite tribes went to the Caucus mountains. The didn't leave Edom until the rise of the Greek and Roman Empires. The Arabs later took over Edom which is in modern day Jordan. King Herod (the guy that wanted to kill baby Jesus) was an Edomite/Idumean which is why the Romans gave him power over the real Jews in the Judean Province.

Last edited: