How did Zeke become so washed so damn fast

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm not sure about the numbers, but they need to look at a clean break next offseason. Pollard is worlds more productive and at this point the difference only gets more glaring each week.

On a sidenote, I never really was crazy about Zeke because he didn't have that dynamic element to his running style. I prefer my RB's in the mold of LT, Adrian Peterson, Ricky Williams...good in small space but EXPLOSIVE!

I mean this is EXACTLY how Zeke used to run so I don't know what you are talking about :mjlol:

You do everything right and he gets 6...you do everything right and he gets 6...you fukk up and don't keep contain and he bounces outside for 16...you let him hit the hole full speed and he is gone for 52 yards...this was pretty much what zeke did every game for his first 3 seasons :russ:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
His chef feeding him too many damn carbs and sauces. Body by Marriotti would never allow this @smitty22 @Illeye buckmatic
3449fd42b79a0f9768f6ba4274a52db3.png

My stomach started barking like them dogs on Friday reading this post. fukk you man.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Nah he never had the speed of a Barkley or Kamara but Zeke was capable of having a 50-60 yard run though and he simply doesn't look like that player anymore. He needs touches to get in his groove but when he gets them he doesn't look good at all and hasn't since he signed that contract. Hopefully he proves me wrong and gets back to rushing for 1400 yards a season but i don't see it happening so far.
3rd longest run of his career yesterday, before or after the contract:mjgrin:

Be the 4th leading rusher a quarter of the season with 50 less attempts than the leading rushers brehs
Dak done resurrected Zeke career :wow:

Is there anything he can't do. :wow:
Yeah Ima just neg you. nikka almost had more rushing yards than Dak had passing yards, FOH

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Be the 4th leading rusher a quarter of the season with 50 less attempts than the leading rushers brehs

Yeah Ima just neg you. nikka almost had more rushing yards than Dak had passing yards, FOH

He didn't have 4 touchdowns like Dak did though :mjgrin:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

I just hope he can continue it bruh.