How do Black women see Kamala Harris? There’s a lot that ‘raises eyebrows,’ one expert says.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Just a thought what if Biden and Harris won and then Harris became president? Do y’all think with the current situation between China and India she’ll support India’s claim to lands and help fight China should India make overtures for war? In case it happens remember who said it first.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
The point about Obama makes no sense. He’s not AA either, his father is Kenyan. The difference is his wife is AA. :francis:At least make a sensible argument.

That point did make sense. Obama technically was "African American" but what the hell is African American about him if he was raised by a white family in Hawaii?

Obama knew he had no connections to US (ADOS) culturally, genetically etc. He made a conscious decision to try to be like us and be a part of our community in ways that Kamala did not (besides going to an HBCU).

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

:devil:
:evil:

She's an AKA that went to Howard you don't think that she has ever stepped in her life?

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Mike Pence just gave a rambling non-answer on whether it's harder for black Americans - CNNPolitics

Mike Pence says 'all lives matter' when asked repeatedly to say 'Black lives matter' - CNNPolitics

Pence: People Talk Too Much About Police Racism

Just so you guys know... this is our current VP

We do a GREAT job of demonizing certain people, but we gotta also look at the alternative (and actually the incumbent).

Don’t like Kamala...cool. Don’t like Biden... cool. But don’t forget to be extremely critical of those in office.

And those of you “on the fence” or influential, don’t get caught up in reading articles with particular slants. Kamala’s record is horrible, she has a LOT of atonement she needs to do. But don’t let that wash over you without finding abhorrent policies and rhetoric from her opposition :yeshrug:
Brehs completely ignored this post :stopitslime:

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
unsure what your point is in quoting me. I said Kamala has a lot to atone for. My whole point was about Mike Pence.

If you’re going to quote me, let’s have a discussion. Otherwise it seems like you’re just trying to stir the pot and that’s silly.

You posted all that shyt about Pence. Trying to use scare tactics on black folks to get us to support Biden and Harris.

I posted that vid to remind people how she really feels about us. If this is the best the Dems can offer fukk both of them.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I'm not gonna sit here and say I'm gonna do something for Kamala Harris.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I get the interviewee's criticism.

What I don't get is her alternative over Kamala. Stacey Abrams is completely :russell:and virtually no one knows of her up here. She's not on anybodys radar.

To be frank, we need someone that is a pit bull, that will be able to be more aggressive and relentless in attacking conservatives than Joe Biden. Kamala can do that. Possibly Susan Rice. Stacy Abrams, I'm not convinced at all.

Joe Biden + Stacy Abrams would have been a sleepy ticket.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You posted all that shyt about Pence. Trying to use scare tactics on black folks to get us to support Biden and Harris.

I posted that vid to remind people how she really feels about us. If this is the best the Dems can offer fukk both of them.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I'm not gonna sit here and say I'm gonna do something for Kamala Harris.

Trump is worse than Harris ever could be. I don't like Kamala either but Trump is directly initiating racist policies that will impact black people.

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Trump is worse than Harris ever could be. I don't like Kamala either but Trump is directly initiating racist policies that will impact black people.

Kamala Harris has made her career off anti-black policies and taking sweet stick from Willie Brown. Already said she ain't doing shyt for negroes. To hell with her.