How do Black women see Kamala Harris? There’s a lot that ‘raises eyebrows,’ one expert says.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

:devil:
:evil:

you know that's coming back

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
And I think that's the ultimate problem with her as VP. Biden is not a strong candidate, I think he has early onset of dementia, constantly gaffs in public, and usually a VP pick is not this polarizing. I honestly don't even think Biden is as smart and witty as he was when he was running for the democratic ticket versus Obama, it is definitely a decline in his mental health that is not being addressed.

I think it will come down to an enthusiasm problem with infighting of blacks saying " we gotta get rid of trump by any means" versus "we're fucc'd either way crowd" coupled with the closet racists that let trump become president, that seems like a recipe for disaster for the democrat ticket come fall.

This thread and others are a microcosm of society right now. I think a lot of people will just stay home.
America is worse than it's ever been in any of our lives and you think people gon decide to sit this one out of all the elections? They wasn't excited about Bush or Gore and the country was doing great and they didn't sit out but they're going to sit out when it's at it's worse? :dahell:
:mjlol:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
America is worse than it's ever been in any of our lives and you think people gon decide to sit this one out of all the elections? They wasn't excited about Bush or Gore and the country was doing great and they didn't sit out but they're going to sit out when it's at it's worse? :dahell:
:mjlol:
You’re taking what I said out of context. What I’m saying is I agree with you but you do have a lot of people of influence(tariq) and others not willing to play both sides.

We know Trump is going to try to suppress the vote and we have to see how the pandemic affects mail in voting. The residual effects of Trumps presidency will be in effect for years to come unfortunately.: