How Do I Achieve My #BeardGoals In 2017

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
When brehs take pictures with their eyebrows raised because their hairline is ALL THE WAY BACK THERE :mjlol:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
You need the right jeans fam. My shyt been the same length for like 3 years and my barber don't even trim it just line it up :francis:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Im tryint to grow out my beard as well :mjcry: but i usually shave it before it reaches its full potential. I either look like a bum or a member of ISIS :snoop:
I already been told i look middle eastern when outside of NY , aint trying to get that sort of attention :whoa: but im currently going for another attempt.
Just bought some pills that supposedly makes your beard grow faster plus some beard soap from amazon.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You need the right jeans fam. My shyt been the same length for like 3 years and my barber don't even trim it just line it up :francis:

What kind do you recommend? Some levis, Calvin Klein, true religion? :jbhmm:

Anyways to stay on topic. I'm no beard gang expert. You gotta go to the leader of the gang for that, @Nutritious Quata' Water

My beard isn't as powerful as his and never will be. :wow:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beards are tricky...I'm growing mine back out now. It ain't always about the length but the actual beard line. I wish mine was raised slightly. At best my shyt look similar to Tory lanez.

I like Bron beard when he grew it out in Miami tho