How Do I Find Agnostic/Atheist Black Women In My Area? (I'm In The South BTW)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yall know I'm from VA (757). Anyway, I'm just looking to date around in the next year NOT serious relationship. How do I go about finding freethinking Black women who aren't on that :ohlawd::lawd: tip?

P.S. I'm only interested in Black women TY.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
get the fukk off the coli and go talk to women nikka tf.

starting to think there's a sizeable population on this website who aren't fully there mentally

:mjlol:
My point was that I live in an area where most Black women are religious. I am in an area that called Churchland.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I'm also an atheist and truth is 99% of black women in this country believe in the oppressors religion :francis:

That said you just gotta find one that believes but ain't serious about it like that. One that barely ever goes to church. I'm dealing with one like that now her mom is VERY religious however so we'll see. I don't lie to anyone so if we were to meet I'd straight up tell her I don't go to church besides people's weddings and funerals cause I know she'll ask.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
My point was that I live in an area where most Black women are religious. I am in an area that called Churchland.
what is wrong with religious black women?

as long as they live up to the tenents they claim, there's nothing wrong with that.

if you really want an agnostic or athiest chick go hang out with some cacs.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
what is wrong with religious black women?

as long as they live up to the tenents they claim, there's nothing wrong with that.

if you really want an agnostic or athiest chick go hang out with some cacs.
I'm an Agnostic who believes there's a higher power (Agnostic-Theist), but I want to pursue more open minded AA women or African women. I have no issue with Black Christians who are down for the cause. I have my moments where I just say Agnostic when I question.

P.S. I don't fukk with cacs like that :hubie:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
You are acting like you have any choice in the matter. As soon as you go outside and enter the dating game you will realise that you are at the bottom of the barrel and will be feeding off extremely loose women who won't care about your lack of game or social skills. But by your age these hos are already super washed up and std ridden. So good luck.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I'm an Agnostic who believes there's a higher power (Agnostic-Theist), but I want to pursue more open minded AA women or African women. I have no issue with Black Christians who are down for the cause. I have my moments where I just say Agnostic when I question.

P.S. I don't fukk with cacs like that :hubie:
there are alot of black female christians who are on code.

my girl is one. get to actually know people instead of listening to these hotep herbs on the coli and you'd be surprised.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SeaBed
nowadays dating sites... i don't think chicks roam the streets anymore..

shyt has become a ghost town out here