How Do I Find Agnostic/Atheist Black Women In My Area? (I'm In The South BTW)

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
:mjlol: yeah right. Them hoes probably get in a circle and pray together before they shake their ass every night like football players do before a game.

strippers.jpg

img_16021.jpg

:laff: :laff:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps

Bruh.. I went to go withdraw from a class a few days before Thanksgiving.. Them broads was looking so delicious.. Goddamn

@IbucciMane! GO TO SCHOOL.. I know you be sayin crazy virgin shyt but fukk all the hoes you can and avoid std's before you settle down.. Life becomes easier after that.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Bruh.. I went to go withdraw from a class a few days before Thanksgiving.. Them broads was looking so delicious.. Goddamn

@IbucciMane! GO TO SCHOOL.. I know you be sayin crazy virgin shyt but fukk all the hoes you can and avoid std's before you settle down.. Life becomes easier after that.
I'm trying to get back in school by June. Waiting to file my taxes, so I can get a grant.

Daps
Most major cities have active black atheist groups. I discovered this mostly by mistake. You can find them on meetup.com.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You need to be able to get a chick first. You're a 30 year old virgin, who gives a fukk if she religious or not. Take your ass to college, you ain't got the looks to be eating as a broke boi.
Gym membership and higher education are your priorities. If you can pick up a hobby like an instrument or something that can give you solace. Then do it man.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
You need to be able to get a chick first. You're a 30 year old virgin, who gives a fukk if she religious or not. Take your ass to college, you ain't got the looks to be eating as a broke boi.
Gym membership and higher education are your priorities. If you can pick up a hobby like an instrument or something that can give you solace. Then do it man.
:dwillhuh: this nikka 30?:to:

:deadmanny: