pookie-gets-rocked-o.gif

:russ:

I have a coke addiction :mjcry: Cherry Coke :sadcam:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
for some its crakk :mjcry:

i'd say start with the clear sodas to trikk yourself into sparkling water and then transition to the sparkling water..
but if its coca cola you're jonesing for, you're fukked. no way out of that addiction unless you never see it in a bottle again.

and you will.

oh yes, you will :mjcry:
i started with the sparkling water. im about to start drinking a gallon of water a day. im already juicing. i just take some lemon, banana, apple, mango pulp, and spinach and blend that. sometimes i add some pear.
4c61f0fb18afbe50e79bab0c1c59312a

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I went an entire year due to @Token's challenge in 2012. I fell off hard but I've decided to try again this year..so far no soda. To me it's more of a mind thing because they don't taste as good as they did before I went that long time without it.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
for some its crakk :mjcry:

i'd say start with the clear sodas to trikk yourself into sparkling water and then transition to the sparkling water..
but if its coca cola you're jonesing for, you're fukked. no way out of that addiction unless you never see it in a bottle again.

and you will.

oh yes, you will :mjcry:

Yall so dramatic today :dead:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Considering man made sugar/soda is the equivalent of crack, its probably best to try subbing sodas for 100%, all natural juices when you can, eventually working your way down to water and tea. baby steps tho.
juice is no better than soda.

the best way to 'wean' off is diet soda. it has its own set of problems but after a while you wont like the taste of sugary drinks. the transition to water is much easier from there

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It was really screwing up my teeth. I've been :scust:at the thought ever since. I seriously can't remember the last time I had a soda.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
It was really screwing up my teeth. I've been :scust:at the thought ever since. I seriously can't remember the last time I had a soda.

like how? the color?
i wish it did something to mine. maybe i would stop drinking it. :mjcry:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just stop buying it lol

i've stopped drinking soda regularly years ago. and i never buy it for the house unless i'm having people over, but most of my friends are used to me only keeping water in the crib