How do we get black folks to love each other again?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt is done.....cacs won, they created a divide, they destroyed the black family...the only way to cure this is through education ..... only then can we fix these problems, 2 asleep nikkas cant have a strong relationship

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
The VAST majority of black people in relationships are still with black people. Mainly the internet weirdos activists who do that shyt. I have no bad luck with black women in the dating pool as far as hooking up goes.

The only issue is black people need to stop glorifying interracial relationships. We've made white skin a "sex symbol" and quite frankly it's :scust:

but then again white people have done the same thing with black skin but the difference is is that they're right :takedat:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
No tinfoil hat but predominately black spaces (or even spaces assumed to be predominantly black) are almost always infiltrated, manipulated, and/or and watched carefully.
It's wild but anytime a racially charged incident pops up, mods and admins advise the members to be cautious.
I have no doubt in my mind that the bm vs bw angle is by design and I'm guilty of participating.
Convince them that they're their own worst enemy and they'll be too preoccupied to discuss anything constructive to combat you.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
No tinfoil hat but predominately black spaces (or even spaces assumed to be predominantly black) are almost always infiltrated, manipulated, and/or and watched carefully.
It's wild but anytime a racially charged incident pops up, mods and admins advise the members to be cautious.
I have no doubt in my mind that the bm vs bw angle is by design and I'm guilty of participating.
Convince them that they're their own worst enemy and they'll be too preoccupied to discuss anything constructive to combat you.

change your avi nikka