How do we get black folks to love each other again?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I'm serious everyone I turn around on here we're doing black women and when I'm on tumblr black women are downing black men. What's I gonna take to stop this madness? Willie Lynch is winning big these days. So what can we do?
People have too much fear in their heart and they're taking it out on each other. Fear and love cannot co-exist. As individuals we must find inner peace and love and stop judging one another. People don't have real love anymore because they may have been used and abused and don't want to be hurt again. It's all about eliminating fear...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
What is love?

(whoever says "baby dont hurt me" is getting negged)

BABY DONT HURT ME NO MORE....
2gsg1w3.gif

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Simple. Continue to love your self. Blacks are very passionate people. Love will come. Being a positive example for other blacks will help show others who are insecure or doubtful of their self in realizing that black is beautiful. However as Dr. Boyce so eloquently put it some blacks don't want to leave the plantation. Build with likeminded people. The rest will work it self out. Word up!

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
oh relax. Majority of black people date/marry black people. the internet is just full of a very young demographic spilling out all their feelings like it's a damn diary so it looks but in general is pretty meh.

Base a race's relationship outlook on tumblr brehs

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Terra form a distant planet

Invite only blacks to come

Only those identifying as black can come - your social media / internet will be checked.

Only the helpful can come - you will take a test to find if you're destructive to the race

Wash rinse repeat

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Terra form a distant planet

Invite only blacks to come

Only those identifying as black can come - your social media / internet will be checked.

Only the helpful can come - you will take a test to find if you're destructive to the race

Wash rinse repeat
You’re building a ship?