How do you brehs approach women at grocery stores, I feel like I limit myself big time..

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just ask if she has a bf
If she doesn't ask for her number
That's what I do :manny:

- blackierobinson

I wouldn't do this.

1. Who cares if she has a bf?
A. If she does and wants to cheat you'll miss your shot.
B. If she doesn't and wants to fukk instead of dating you'll miss your shot.

2. Give chicks your number instead of taking theirs. You should project an aura that you have a life and aren't going to be waiting by the phone.
A. Business card or written down. Nobody has time to be tryna remember who the new person is in their phone.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
View media item 5232 I was walking forward and not looking directly at him for the most part. When I did get a good look at him i was like oh my dayumView media item 5233

Shoot i just came from Kroger this morning and it felt like females was looking at me. I couldn't catch em though.

I went down the tomato sauce aisle though and looked back to see if i passed something i needed and this chick was on her phone looking at me. Idk if she looked cuz i looked back though

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I was talking moreso about the gym but hey man you got "reasons" that you think or valid so do you. You being a coward coming up with them bullshyt reasons (mainly the gym) is what I'm talking about though.

Edit: I see you have fellow gym cowards in @Mirin4rmfar and @Megadeus so you ain't solo on this lol
I respect people in their zone :yeshrug: I'm in the gym 3-4 times a week. I ain't starvin :manny:

Some dudes poach there but honestly I've done more work in airports by far. Do you tho.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I respect people in their zone :yeshrug: I'm in the gym 3-4 times a week. I ain't starvin :manny:

Some dudes poach there but honestly I've done more work in airports by far. Do you tho.
I respect people in their zone too no need for the moral high ground talk. I'm just saying it can and has been done and don't got jack to do with some zone as if you can't tell the difference between people in the zone and others that aren't. Also girls in the zone? Don't make me laugh its like 10% in the zone at most commercial gyms. It definitely don't have anything to do with starvin either but cats stay looking for the implying words to make themselves look better I see you. I'm always going to do me just like you but since you posted I commented on post we agree to disagree and we can leave it here I think. Peace

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Reading some of these posts. Its clear that feminism, social media, and all of this sh*t done fukked up alot of young nikkas psychological psyche. Nikkas making this as if you're running through a explosive mine or some sh*t to talk to a broad nowadays. Man forget all the mental gymnastics. If she has any form of sense, She'll most likely be receptive to a nikka saying "Hey how u doin" If she acts distant, stuck up, or weird off that simple gesture then leave that crazy bat bytch right where she stand.

The best way to do it is if you see her. Start with a simple "Hey how u doin?" if she responds with "Im fine how about yourself?" THATS your opening to take it further because she's asking about your're well-being. You can vibe off by commenting on clothes, jewelry or what she's buying to build that convo. Soon afterwards just exchange numbers or shoot her yours so yall can discuss future plans of meeting up. It aint hard g.

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

I see what you trying to say but also understand this Breh, if Trey Songz, August Alsina, Brad Pitt(for these white broads) or Nelly would walk in that same gym, You think she's gonna give a damn about her own zone? She'll most likely run and try to get at them HERSELF.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

I see what you trying to say but also understand this Breh, if Trey Songz, August Alsina, Brad Pitt(for these white broads) or Nelly would walk in that same gym, You think she's gonna give a damn about her own zone? She'll most likely run and try to get at them HERSELF.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I respect people in their zone too no need for the moral high ground talk. I'm just saying it can and has been done and don't got jack to do with some zone as if you can't tell the difference between people in the zone and others that aren't. Also girls in the zone? Don't make me laugh its like 10% in the zone at most commercial gyms. It definitely don't have anything to do with starvin either but cats stay looking for the implying words to make themselves look better I see you. I'm always going to do me just like you but since you posted I commented on post we agree to disagree and we can leave it here I think. Peace
Implying what? :heh: You the one saying that women in the gym can't be doing work.

fukk I look like trying to make myself look better than someone else when I've got 5000 posts thecoli.com :mjlol: Like THIS is how you show out in 2015 :mjlol: i'm just another person with an opinion (until it comes to getting married, because if you walk down the isle you lost)
I ain't them:manny: and if it was Alicia Keys walking up to me at my job then yeah I'm gonna stop giving a damn too :wtf: shyt ain't gender exclusive

and its like... one place where I just don't try and get at women. One place. Yal make it sound like I'm telling people how to live. Naw:dame: I said how *I* do and why. IMO - Its hard for any women to get into the mindset of hitting the gym. Props to any that go. Props to the ones that go hard. I ain't messing with that.

You want to okay fukk :pachaha:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Implying what? :heh: You the one saying that women in the gym can't be doing work.

fukk I look like trying to make myself look better than someone else when I've got 5000 posts thecoli.com :mjlol: Like THIS is how you show out in 2015 :mjlol: i'm just another person with an opinion (until it comes to getting married, because if you walk down the isle you lost)

I ain't them:manny: and if it was Alicia Keys walking up to me at my job then yeah I'm gonna stop giving a damn too :wtf: shyt ain't gender exclusive

and its like... one place where I just don't try and get at women. One place. Yal make it sound like I'm telling people how to live. Naw:dame: I said how *I* do and why. IMO - Its hard for any women to get into the mindset of hitting the gym. Props to any that go. Props to the ones that go hard. I ain't messing with that.

You want to okay fukk :pachaha:
The implying part was in regards to the starvin part. People always say that like that means you have to be starvin to do whatever it is they don't do hence me saying implying. Also learn to read I said most of them don't (not all) and you should be able to tell the difference between the two. You seem to do a lot of twisting words reading my man. Need to work on that

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The implying part was in regards to the starvin part. People always say that like that means you have to be starvin to do whatever it is they don't do hence me saying implying. Also learn to read I said most of them don't (not all) and you should be able to tell the difference between the two. You seem to do a lot of twisting words reading my man. Need to work on that
how the fukk i twist my words in my own opinion? :wtf:

I said >I< ain't starvin. What that gotta do with you or anyone else? :dahell:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had one woman come up to me and offer to help me find the right herbs :usure: I had cilantro in my hand and she was like "that's cilantro" to which I replied ":what:I know" even though I wasn't 100% :lolbron:

If a woman is attracted to you, single and interested in dating, she probably won't act the way I did when you offer your assistance.
55716_o.gif

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Life would be far more simple if you could just put the woman you like over your shoulder and take her back to your cave.