How do you brehs approach women at grocery stores, I feel like I limit myself big time..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talking to American women is impossible. If they don't like you they will call the cops and claim sexual assault. Even if you look their way and say nothing. I go out of my way to avoid women and not make eye contact.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Don't use lines. Just make conversation; ask questions, make observations and don't bs about what you want.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's difficult. Women are so picky and easily annoyed you are better off waiting til they holler sometimes, really.

I feel like if i see a woman that im highly attracted to at the supermarket i should be able to strike a conversation and see where it goes from there. But it doesnt take much to annoy women and some of them feel like thats not the proper place or whatever. But damn it what if i never get to see your ass again?

Thats why i dont feel bad for them when they cry that "no good men left" sh!t. If you put so many roadblocks and checkpoints for men to access you then :manny:
It's like that who concept of "law of attraction" thing. Ask and you shall receive, But you also gotta know how to receive because what you ask for may not come in the manner you expect it to come.

Last edited:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mostly hit on women at lounges or meetups, I have landed dates from a few of them BUT I am not the type that likes to go out too much but I go grocery shopping every week

When I go grocery shopping here in ATL, I am usually like :whoo:, :shaq:,:wow:,:obama:,:ohlawd:.

Whats your go to lines or approach?

"hello" ....... best opening line ever

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
I grocery shop late at night with the sole purpose of avoiding people. With that said, the few people that I see at night usually be the freaky lonely ones :takedat:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
hi I'm looking into peoples shopping baskets to see where I'm having dinner tonight.
*glance into her basket *
so far I'm winning
:mjpls:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Go all the way to the end of the isle and just stare looking like this:

jasonv1.jpg

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
This is something every man should know and should be the foundation for picking up women.if she makes eye contact with you for more than 3 seconds she probably feeling you and you go from there works a lot for me most women who aren't interested will just glance. Thank me later

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
1) don't come across as creepy, relax
2) don't be too p*ssy to approach... don't talk yourself out of it if you want it
3) be casual
4) peep the signs if she looks approachable
5) don't be deterred by rejection
6) look put together
7) be respectful

most brehs fukk up one of these things.

this is more applicable to a club setting, but to make sure i'm not wasting my time, i like to just start conversations with 2 or 3 girls to "warm up" and get comfortable. even if these conversations are really short. these nights i usually get numbers. it's sometimes too easy to get in the element of getting a drink and chilling to the music without getting after it.

it builds character to not get fatigued by that strong curve, move on to the next and be pleasantly surprised when a girl you do want is fukking witchu 5 minutes later :leon:

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Ay girl...... it looks like someone took two (nearest big item) and shoved them down the back of yo pants
:sas2:

Nah but really it's all about saying something that gets a quick laugh
If you're not interesting, I'll point you to the aisle with sriracha and let you get the fukk on like :ufdup: