How Easy Was It For You To Start Getting "PUZZY"?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The reason why I ask is because I'm gonna start dating. I'm 6'3, Black, and have an afro. Plus, I'm nice looking. So, this is just a discussion on how you got the booty and etc :jawalrus:

P.S. I never had issues with women.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm convinced you're a gay dude. What type of cuck shyt is this?
Not gay, but I don't date because of a busy schedule. However, you just didn't start dating when you were first born. It was a process.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Not gay, but I don't date because of a busy schedule. However, you just didn't start dating when you were first born. It was a process.
:duck:

You don't date because you probably can't get a date. You probably bore them chicks with your conversations about politics all day. Cut that afro and get a fukkboi haircut, upgrade your wardrobe, and talk about some interesting shyt besides current events and you'll get some bytches

KINGdaPrince

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How? Did you use game like pickup lines or were you yourself?
You live on your own in dorm. Some of the girls actually live in the same dorm. College parties. You meet a lot of different girls and can get close to them. That a lone perfects your game and gives you lots of options. Plus girls in college have their hoe phase anyway.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
The reason why I ask is because I'm gonna start dating. I'm 6'3, Black, and have an afro. Plus, I'm nice looking. So, this is just a discussion on how you got the booty and etc :jawalrus:

P.S. I never had issues with women.
aint you the nikka with the lazy eye? :patrice:

nikka gtfoh... :russ: