How Easy Was It For You To Start Getting "PUZZY"?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
What you want breh?

Maybe instead of an angus burger at jump, you fukk with a happy meal cheeseburger for your first rodeo, get your feet wet and shyt.
:scusthov: I have standards when I date no offense. For example, when I date a Black chick (whole diaspora) I want one who rocks her hair natural meaning NO weave. Also, if I date out I would want a chick who's not trying to act something shes not. Also, I want good quality women. I dated my freshmen year of highschool, then I stopped. I know what clothes to rock.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You live on your own in dorm. Some of the girls actually live in the same dorm. College parties. You meet a lot of different girls and can get close to them. That a lone perfects your game and gives you lots of options. Plus girls in college have their hoe phase anyway.
Oh, I never went to uni only CC. I'm not in college now, but plan to go back down the line to get my AA.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:duck:

You don't date because you probably can't get a date. You probably bore them chicks with your conversations about politics all day. Cut that afro and get a fukkboi haircut, upgrade your wardrobe, and talk about some interesting shyt besides current events and you'll get some bytches
TBH, I'm busy taking care of my moms. Had to leave my job because when my cousin left someone had to be here to look after her. Now, she's getting better, so I plan to find work again. I know how to dress and used to look GQ down. Also, I know how to interact with the ladies.

KINGdaPrince

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Oh, I never went to uni only CC. I'm not in college now, but plan to go back down the line to get my AA.

Uni is so much better but its expensive.

When you go back try joining clubs and what not. (depending on how old u r) You meet chicks with similar interests.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:scusthov: I have standards when I date no offense. For example, when I date a Black chick (whole diaspora) I want one who rocks her hair natural meaning NO weave. Also, if I date out I would want a chick who's not trying to act something shes not. Also, I want good quality women. I dated my freshmen year of highschool, then I stopped. I know what clothes to rock.

Iunno, that's when it comes to wifing. You just need to get it out your system, so go and get a few bustdowns just to get started. You need to build that resume for lilbit.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
TBH, I'm busy taking care of my moms. Had to leave my job because when my cousin left someone had to be here to look after her. Now, she's getting better, so I plan to find work again. I know how to dress and used to look GQ down. Also, I know how to interact with the ladies.
So what happened between high school and now, besides taking care of your moms? Why are you still a virgin? If you know how to interact with women you wouldn't have made this thread :comeon:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
aint you the nikka with the lazy eye? :patrice:

nikka gtfoh... :russ:
I don't have a lazy eye it's my lid that has ptosis. Had surgery on it when I was younger, but kept pulling it. Maybe, there is a coli breh with a fukked up eye doe :manny: Sure isn't me partner.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So what happened between high school and now, besides taking care of your moms? Why are you still a virgin? If you know how to interact with women you wouldn't have made this thread :comeon:
I mainly made his thread to figure out when people started dating and how that transition happened. When I left highschool I did two years of CC. Didn't graduate with a degree, but earned a certificate.