How good do you understand women?

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I always heard that men will never really understand women when I was younger by the older heads. I think they were somewhat right. Can the same thing also be said for women not being able to really understand men?
:jbhmm:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I don't understand anyone and the older I get, as long as I can tolerate someone, I am good.

I take people for what they show me.

Majority of people don't give others the courtesy of explaining their motives.

And honestly, I think a lot of people don't know what the fukk they want or what the fukk they are doing and if they know what they want, they don't have any fukking idea how to get it.

So trying to understand confused people will just make you a confused person. And confusion is hell. I rather be a lot of other things than confused.

If you have a goal in mind and a purpose for yourself...then trying understand people will fukk all that up.

Take people for what they show you. Not what they say.

Words and thoughts are abstractions, actions are the only thing that is truly real.

Trying to achieve understanding of someone is futile. Tolerance, empathy, sympathy and compassion should be the goal when interacting with your fellow human being.

Last edited:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
i understand women completely, but it took time. around 25 I got it fully. most men go to their graves never having understood what women really wanted from them. my dad was one of them. it's pretty sad actually

a lot of women understand us quite well, better than we understand ourselves even. but then you have the clueless women, like @Giselle, for example who some kind of social retardation, like a female Kent or a "gone girl" type sociopath. no offense just using her as an example that women can be just as clueless :manny:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I understand men b/c I understand people. And I understand people b/c I understand myself.
I've literally talked to dudes in the middle of a lie and told him, "baby you don't have to do all of this". Dude was like :ohhh:. I get bored with finesse and lies and game. I'm here b/c I actually like you. Not how smooth ur lies are but usually b/c I see a glimpse of the man they could be behind the not so subtle attempts to bust a nut in me. (Which isn't a bad thing, but just becomes tiresome when that "gotta fukk" energy supersedes everything else)

But no. I don't understand how men and women DONT get each other. Seems easy to me if u operate from the assumption that we're all human, we all have pride, we all experience hurt, we know humility, pain, desire for love and affection, fall prey to weakness.

There is nothing about a man that I can't find a frame of reference for as a woman and it's the same with men b/c we're all human. If u are honest with urself and can extend ur understanding of how u feel to others, u know EXACTLY why women/men act the way they do.

That's why the golden rule isn't gender specific. It doesn't say men do unto men and women do unto---fukk that shyt.
It literally says do unto others as u would have the do unto u.

We play at ignorance with the opposite sex b/c we don't want to feel bad for using each other and being hypocrites as men and women. Believe it or not, I think both genders understand a hell of a lot more about one another than we admit to. But pretending not to "get" each other is our way of absolving ourselves of responsibility towards one another so we can hide in double standards.:yeshrug:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand men b/c I understand people. And I understand people b/c I understand myself.
I've literally talked to dudes in the middle of a lie and told him, "baby you don't have to do all of this". Dude was like :ohhh:. I get bored with finesse and lies and game. I'm here b/c I actually like you. Not how smooth ur lies are but usually b/c I see a glimpse of the man they could be behind the not so subtle attempts to bust a nut in me. (Which isn't a bad thing, but just becomes tiresome when that "gotta fukk" energy supersedes everything else)

But no. I don't understand how men and women DONT get each other. Seems easy to me if u operate from the assumption that we're all human, we all have pride, we all experience hurt, we know humility, pain, desire for love and affection, fall prey to weakness.

There is nothing about a man that I can't find a frame of reference for as a woman and it's the same with men b/c we're all human. If u are honest with urself and can extend ur understanding of how u feel to others, u know EXACTLY why women/men act the way they do.

That's why the golden rule isn't gender specific. It doesn't say men do unto men and women do unto---fukk that shyt.
It literally says do unto others as u would have the do unto u.

We play at ignorance with the opposite sex b/c we don't want to feel bad for using each other and being hypocrites as men and women. Believe it or not, I think both genders understand a hell of a lot more about one another than we admit to. But pretending not to "get" each other is our way of absolving ourselves of responsibility towards one another so we can hide in double standards.:yeshrug:
I'm not going to lie if a dude dates you his mental game better be on point because you being an Aquarius girl and seeing how you think... most dudes would play themselves

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand women good, I understand them well.

:troll:
explain
i understand women completely, but it took time. around 25 I got it fully. most men go to their graves never having understood what women really wanted from them. my dad was one of them. it's pretty sad actually

a lot of women understand us quite well, better than we understand ourselves even. but then you have the clueless women, like @Giselle, for example who some kind of social retardation, like a female Kent or a "gone girl" type sociopath. no offense just using her as an example that women can be just as clueless :manny:
So explain then playboi

FSP

Banned
Daps
Women understand men perfectly. Women don't understand other women though, especially themselves. That's why they need to be exterminated:yeshrug: