How good do you understand women?

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
Spiritual energies?
Every living organism possesses a spirit your spirit is the reason why you talk and act the way you do the issue is peoples spirits can easily be corrupted especially by this society which places materialism and being shallow over forming real connections and bonds with your fellow people it's all a rat race to see who can become less of a fukk up than the next person who got the better car etc fukk this society and the poison it breeds in order to keep your spiritual energy intact you must stay away from negative energies and or people who will detract you from your path be open to learning and understanding new ideals and things but never allow someone to intefere with your spiritual journey

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every living organism possesses a spirit your spirit is the reason why you talk and act the way you do the issue is peoples spirits can easily be corrupted especially by this society which places materialism and being shallow over forming real connections and bonds with your fellow people it's all a rat race to see who can become less of a fukk up than the next person who got the better car etc fukk this society and the poison it breeds in order to keep your spiritual energy intact you must stay away from negative energies and or people who will detract you from your path be open to learning and understanding new ideals and things but never allow someone to intefere with your spiritual journey
I agree secretly this is how I have always felt but most wouldn't understand because there simple minded and just want to follow societies death trap...... So question how do you get your spirt to viberate at an higher plane and get the universe to accept ur wishes and help u in the process

DjBhaled

Daps
I agree secretly this is how I have always felt but most wouldn't understand because there simple minded and just want to follow societies death trap...... So question how do you get your spirt to viberate at an higher plane and get the universe to accept ur wishes and help u in the process
One must transcend the norm human thought process I follow two rules in life LOWER EXPECTATIONS to maximize progress and the smartest man in the world is the man who admits he doesn't know everything these two concepts make life easier by laying down the framework for living a life that is less stressful and more predicated into soaking up positive energies and being open to learning new things without high expectations or thinking you a know it all and you don't need to find new energies to vibe with once you open yourself up to new positive energies this is one way to ascend your soul into a higher astral plane

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
enlighten the lost ones then dawg*
Well spit knowledge or stop the hate bruh bruh

There is no catch-all formula for women. My comment was more so laughing at posters claiming to have the answers to this question when this board is filled with dozens of threads daily showing the contrary.

The whole women are "emotional, not logical" platitude is BS. Women process and interpret emotions differently than men but some of the most emo people on this planet are men while some of the most devious strategist are women. Women use emotion as bait where so men tend to be more earnest when they are emotional. Don't be one of the men caught in the mouse trap.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no catch-all formula for women. My comment was more so laughing at posters claiming to have the answers to this question when this board is filled with dozens of threads daily showing the contrary.

The whole women are "emotional, not logical" platitude is BS. Women process and interpret emotions differently than men but some of the most emo people on this planet are men while some of the most devious strategist are women. Women use emotion as bait where so men tend to be more earnest when they are emotional. Don't be one of the men caught in the mouse trap.
Ur very right about that

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One must transcend the norm human thought process I follow two rules in life LOWER EXPECTATIONS to maximize progress and the smartest man in the world is the man who admits he doesn't know everything these two concepts make life easier by laying down the framework for living a life that is less stressful and more predicated into soaking up positive energies and being open to learning new things without high expectations or thinking you a know it all and you don't need to find new energies to vibe with once you open yourself up to new positive energies this is one way to ascend your soul into a higher astral plane
In other words like kendrick would say sit down and be humble....... Also try new things

DjBhaled

Daps
In other words like kendrick would say sit down and be humble....... Also try new things
Yes be open to new energies they transform you into a better you that's why people who make progress in life won't be the same person they were 3-5 years ago to today they have grown over time and extended positive energy into the universe and once you surround yourself around others who radiate the same energy you do you will become unstoppable

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand women, because I understand that you can't understand women. They are all radically different

But I understand people as a whole very well.

And I know the genders have certain traits and ways the handle things that differ but aren't exclusive.

The only way you can truly understand a woman is to accept the fact that as a man you'll never truly understand a woman and at best you can empathize.

Same can be said for women trying to understand men.

When you try to understand the deep seeded machinations of a women you lost. Its pointless to try to understand, it wouldn't give you a one up on anything if you did crack the code and you can empathize with them just as well by understand that they are just people.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I feel like you need a homegirl to put you up on alotta game about women.
Men know only so much
Problem is most nikkas gon try and fukk her

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Can a woman understand "men"?

Is it possible to generalise so that you have an idea of the average male brain, motives, fears and desires? Once you have that idea can you apply it to every man?

Probably not right?

You shouldn't struggle to figure out the general desires, fears and motives of the average female, they are probably very close to the most generic feelings you have but doesn't mean you would have "figured out" the woman at the gym because you know she's female.