How good do you understand women?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not very well.

Women aren't very upfront about their feelings and emotions, which causes issues for me because I don't like to assume, I usually take people at their word.

If you tell me everything's OK, to me that means 1 of 2 things:
-Everything is really ok
-Something is wrong but its not something I want to talk to you about

But with the women i've dated it often means:
-You're supposed to keep asking and prodding until I tell you. Thats what you would do if you really cared.

:gucci:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I always heard that men will never really understand women when I was younger by the older heads. I think they were somewhat right. Can the same thing also be said for women not being able to really understand men?
:jbhmm:

LOTTA people understand the opposite sex.

People just give choice members the benefit of the doubt, turn a blind eye....

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
I understand men b/c I understand people. And I understand people b/c I understand myself.
I've literally talked to dudes in the middle of a lie and told him, "baby you don't have to do all of this". Dude was like :ohhh:. I get bored with finesse and lies and game. I'm here b/c I actually like you. Not how smooth ur lies are but usually b/c I see a glimpse of the man they could be behind the not so subtle attempts to bust a nut in me. (Which isn't a bad thing, but just becomes tiresome when that "gotta fukk" energy supersedes everything else)

But no. I don't understand how men and women DONT get each other. Seems easy to me if u operate from the assumption that we're all human, we all have pride, we all experience hurt, we know humility, pain, desire for love and affection, fall prey to weakness.

There is nothing about a man that I can't find a frame of reference for as a woman and it's the same with men b/c we're all human. If u are honest with urself and can extend ur understanding of how u feel to others, u know EXACTLY why women/men act the way they do.

That's why the golden rule isn't gender specific. It doesn't say men do unto men and women do unto---fukk that shyt.
It literally says do unto others as u would have the do unto u.

We play at ignorance with the opposite sex b/c we don't want to feel bad for using each other and being hypocrites as men and women. Believe it or not, I think both genders understand a hell of a lot more about one another than we admit to. But pretending not to "get" each other is our way of absolving ourselves of responsibility towards one another so we can hide in double standards.:yeshrug:
Beautifully stated.

the reason some play games is because they view relationships as transactional. And if there is a transaction being made, they want to make sure they get the better end of the deal.

In short, they want to use others. For their bodies, for their resources, for their naivety, etc. And you can't exactly be honest with a person if you intend to use them or manipulate them into meeting your needs while giving back as little as possible.

This is why women need to be extremely careful in who they let into their lives. sex makes a woman vulnerable to those who view them as pawns on their chessboard. because after the 3rd time or so, bonds are created whether the women likes it or not. she becomes blind to who she's dealing with, even starts assigning positive qualities to him that aren't there because of the oxytocin released in her body

predators know this, this is why they need sex and often right away. so they can overcome her body with feeling and use it cloud her mind

lurkinlikeamf9

All Star
Daps
:wow:I understand women really well. Have my Mother, both grandmas, 7 aunts, like 20 female cousins most close in age with me, 1 sister, and plenty platonic lady friends. I actually have used my powers for evil a time or 2 to get the panties.

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
They fukk it up, it's your fault, and you fix it without complaining.

The End...

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:I understand women really well. Have my Mother, both grandmas, 7 aunts, like 20 female cousins most close in age with me, 1 sister, and plenty platonic lady friends. I actually have used my powers for evil a time or 2 to get the panties.
explain brother

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
explain

So explain then playboi
read my post history

Not very well.

Women aren't very upfront about their feelings and emotions, which causes issues for me because I don't like to assume, I usually take people at their word.

If you tell me everything's OK, to me that means 1 of 2 things:
-Everything is really ok
-Something is wrong but its not something I want to talk to you about

But with the women i've dated it often means:
-You're supposed to keep asking and prodding until I tell you. Thats what you would do if you really cared.

:gucci:

I used to run into this problem.

The reason that she shuts down and won't explain it to you is because to her, the problem should be obvious. The fact that you don't "get it" and probably would dismiss if she bothered to explain it to you, is now upsetting her even more.

you need to work on your empathy and staying emotionally connected to the women in your life, then you'll never be surprised at how they are feeling, and you will learn how to avoid being oblivious to the things you do that are making them feel bad to begin with

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
I reached the point of not caring about what a women thinks or why she does what she does that shyt has no bearing on my life or anything I plan to accomplish women are merely people to talk to to pass the time when I'm bored or sometimes a nikka just wasn't to flirt to see if I still got it most people don't understand their spiritual energies are powerful and I don't wish to cloud my spirits being in the presence of those who don't respect or appreciate what I bring to the world I'll rather just enjoy my life and when a like minded person comes along I'll enjoy the moment but I won't foolishly hold onto it like it's going to last forever nothing last forever

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I reached the point of not caring about what a women thinks or why she does what she does that shyt has no bearing on my life or anything I plan to accomplish women are merely people to talk to to pass the time when I'm bored or sometimes a nikka just wasn't to flirt to see if I still got it most people don't understand their spiritual energies are powerful and I don't wish to cloud my spirits being in the presence of those who don't respect or appreciate what I bring to the world I'll rather just enjoy my life and when a like minded person comes along I'll enjoy the moment but I won't foolishly hold onto it like it's going to last forever nothing last forever
can't view your posy history give an overview bruh bruh

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spiritual energies?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
most people dont understand themselves....people dont take the time to sit down and figure out what makes them THEM...what makes them happy....

as far as women....all i need to understand is that most of them dont think logically...everything is 'feelings'....to a lot of women whatever they 'feel' is fact....and once she gets a 'fact' in her head...theres no talking sense to her....thats most women

im looking for that rare breed that sees things the way they are and not how she wants them to be....

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
I understand men b/c I understand people. And I understand people b/c I understand myself.
I've literally talked to dudes in the middle of a lie and told him, "baby you don't have to do all of this". Dude was like :ohhh:. I get bored with finesse and lies and game. I'm here b/c I actually like you. Not how smooth ur lies are but usually b/c I see a glimpse of the man they could be behind the not so subtle attempts to bust a nut in me. (Which isn't a bad thing, but just becomes tiresome when that "gotta fukk" energy supersedes everything else)

But no. I don't understand how men and women DONT get each other. Seems easy to me if u operate from the assumption that we're all human, we all have pride, we all experience hurt, we know humility, pain, desire for love and affection, fall prey to weakness.

There is nothing about a man that I can't find a frame of reference for as a woman and it's the same with men b/c we're all human. If u are honest with urself and can extend ur understanding of how u feel to others, u know EXACTLY why women/men act the way they do.

That's why the golden rule isn't gender specific. It doesn't say men do unto men and women do unto---fukk that shyt.
It literally says do unto others as u would have the do unto u.

We play at ignorance with the opposite sex b/c we don't want to feel bad for using each other and being hypocrites as men and women. Believe it or not, I think both genders understand a hell of a lot more about one another than we admit to. But pretending not to "get" each other is our way of absolving ourselves of responsibility towards one another so we can hide in double standards.:yeshrug:

*looks at recent post in random thoughts*

:comeon: You sure about all of that?