Votes: 54 58.7%
  • I dont have kids

Votes: 38 41.3%

• Total voters

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Serious question :jbhmm:

I wanted to make this thread to see who here has kids cuz we dont get too many threads on fatherhood. With all the dumb shyt we talk about on here I know we can make time for some meaningful convo.
This is a positive thread so if you don’t have a progressive contribution please see your way out.

:ufdup:

I got two sons, 3 years old and 2 next week. They are the reasons I get up in the morning.

My older son is a class clown/delinquent who gets away with murder because he’s good looking. He called me daddy poo poo yesterday and we had to have words :francis:.

My younger son is a violent mama’s boy bully who thinks he’s a grown ass man. His mother sent me a video today with him getting ready to eat a full plate of pork sausage and bacon :snoop:. We had to have words.

My girl was pregnant with my first daughter but she miscarried recently we still getting over that.
:mjcry:

Come in here and share your stories, shyt you’ve learned along the way, vent, air your concerns or just big them up for the things that make you proud.

:blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:Sadjeb:

Two children boy girl 4 and 2.

Best thing on earth is being a Dad.

Fatherhood taught me to really understand what love is...bc if you think u in love with a sig other you have NOT felt true love.

Wake up everyday to provide and hustle for their future.

Daps
Fatherhood :blessed:

Daycare expenses

w9khi.gif