How Many Of Y'all Play Hard To Get When Dating? Ladies, You Too!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't play that hard to get shyt but if a chick takes 30 minutes to reply to my text message Ima reply exactly 30 minutes too. And if it keeps on happening Ima just say Deuces! And keep it moving.

If you are interested in the person but still do the following things, you are playing hard to get:

-Don't answer phone calls or reply to text messages.

- Never initiate contact

-Tell the person "you don't know" or "not sure" when trying to set up a date

-Reply to text messages within a certain time frame to appear busy.

-Tell them you are too busy to hangout when you at home on ya phone.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
If you need to play games with someone let them go. It's stupid. If I take long to reply to a text, I may be asleep or at work since I work nights. If I realize you are playing games, I will move on. Just because YOUR phone is tied to your hip doesn't mean mine is. If you had something important to say you would call, but you didn't. "WYD?" doesn't require an immediate response from me.

You may not have a life or priorities but I do.

Get you some.

Secondly, if I give you my number and say 'call me', and your old ass is texting and not calling, I'll assume you can't possibly be that interested and will treat you as such. Friendzone.

Kex

All Star
Daps
Stopped doing that a few years ago. If I like someone he'll know and I tell him you mine :ufdup:.

If I feel like anyone is playing hard to get with me I tell them they can stop or we can stop talking. If you aren't honest and say what you want people will try to game you for as long as you let them. Don't waste your time. Too many people in the world