How many people here have actually seen an aesthetically flawless chick in real life

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I would say 3 maybe. Perfection dont exist. But these 3 can leave you thinking about them for a few days

1 ADOS Black woman and 1 Afro-Dominican woman(both were amazingly thick:banderas:), 1 what I think is Arab chic,

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. She’s a dime when both women and men have to stop and stare.

The dime I was dating was 18/19 at the time. Megan Goode’s complexion, long straight hair (all natural), body and skin was flawless, around 5ft8. She legitimately looked like a model. I literally couldn’t believe someone this fine was on my arm.

Come to find out she was a stripper and had an old CAC as a sponsor. Man I took that L hard. :mjlol:

shyt should’ve added up when I saw her with new shopping bags everyday. But I was only 18 at the time. I didn’t know the game like that. She’s probably the only woman I knew that could say she was legitimately stripping to pay her way through college. :russ:

The amount of p*ssy I got though just by her being my girl was ridiculous. When women see you with a dime, their curiosity is on 11/10.

This why women are so insecure. They watch other women more than men do. They placed value on you because of how much value they felt she had over them. That's why having a wedding ring on as a man is like shooting fish in a barrel when you step out around women in their 30's and up. :takedat:

I probably may not have an universal dime on my resume, but most men can relate in terms of the finest chick "they've" dated. As a young man, that energy thats created around your situation can be exhausting. All these older men with more wisdom and resources just habitually stepping over the line and I was none the wiser :snoop:. I sit back now and call out all my fouls I made as a young man. Feeling lucky just to be with someone thats bad and not even realizing whats happening right in front of you. That shyt can be blinding.:russ:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’ve seen some and has led me to conclude a few different things about women who are naturally beautiful. I was thinking about this just the other day when I seen this girl I know on Instagram; she’s not flawless but she’s very fine. Then, I thought about how we first met and how she was acting; which then led me to my conclusion about certain physically beautiful women who achieve those looks without much effort or not without have to undo something.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I have never seen a 10/10 man irl. There was always something off either about his face or his body.....and voice.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I’ve seen some and has led me to conclude a few different things about women who are naturally beautiful. I was thinking about this just the other day when I seen this girl I know on Instagram; she’s not flawless but she’s very fine. Then, I thought about how we first met and how she was acting; which then led me to my conclusion about certain physically beautiful women who achieve those looks without much effort or not without have to undo something.
you cliffhanger find out on the next episode ass nikka ha*

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Never seen one. A prefect flawless human is a prefect righteous human; you cannot cheat aesthetics, which is a function of health. The makeup game saves ridiculous amount of women.

You know how Coli nikkas were clowning that Asian lady in a recent thread who use to be a model. Well, that’s what most women look naturally without make up; lifeless.

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. I've seen the top models in person. Doutzen Kroes. Jasmine Tookes. Lily Donaldson. Naomi. etc. They will have you swiveling your head real fast. Ordinary bytches do not have skin that clear. It's shocking. Think of the hottest girl at your 2000+ person high school, and fix everything off with her; make her 5 inches taller, no blemishes, complete symmetry in her face, etc.