How many people here have actually seen an aesthetically flawless chick in real life

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
people posting IG models they find hot when he said do YOU know SOMEONE who is flawless.

and yea, my ex girls best friend, shes a fitness model, won a couple of awards (before IG was a thing), shes now on IG and looks EXACTLY like she does on IG IRL. She looks like a walking IG filter shyt is ridiculous. Shes a 10. Whats crazy is shes indian with green eyes looking like a straight bollywood actress.

This chick is so fine we once all went to starbucks and the nikka just gave her the drink for free.

but yea from hair to toes shes flawless, not a mark on her skin either, lookin like cgi.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
ha it's only as serious as you make it bro.........what does it cost to drop a gem¿*
Well, definitely it costs time but I’ll try to sum it up in a few words:

When they do realize how they look, a good handful of them use their beauty recklessly to conjure up whatever they want.

It’s sad to see it in action...

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Well, definitely it costs time but I’ll try to sum it up in a few words:

When they do realize how they look, a good handful of them use their beauty recklessly to conjure up whatever they want.

It’s sad to see it in action...
ha my guy that feels like the most common sense conclusion ever.........thanks for sharing though*

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Not lying, but my idea of aesthetically perfect is probably different from yours.

Mine = a woman probably 5¹-5⁴, around 155 lbs, pear shaped(big butt, hips, legs, smaller breasts n torso) pretty in the face.

Dated that twice, both Rican.
5'1..155?!?!?! :wtf:. That's obese, breh.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'm the witty one out of our crew
that get the girl that everybody is
intimidated by.
i've left fingerprints on most of the
bad broads ive been around and wanted.
2vnianc.jpg

wat6rr.jpg

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Everytime we had a video shoot casting call. Room full of bright and bushy tailed 18-22 year olds. :wow:

I used to walk in there with a virtual shopping cart and eeeeeeat :wow:

As they were auditioning, I'd be in the cut scoutin the goods like

giphy.gif

im sure u used eat lloyd banks leftover (hoes) during thos g unit days :russ:

im just playin with ya but im sure it was a great time in ur life

stave

Superstar
Daps
Idk what perfect is since everyone's ideal differs, but I have seen women I would consider perfect of all shades and sizes.

But I have a wide variety of taste.

Daps
Nobody is "flawless." Everything is subjective. What meets perfection to you is flawed to someone else. Once you grasp that, it'll be easier for you to understand that beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.