cam>

All Star
Daps
So loose p*ssy is a myth now :stopitslime:

dumb ass chronic masturater. lemme help u out

'Try this: Pull the corners of your mouth out toward your ears then let go. What happens? The mouth immediately snaps back to its pre-stretched state because the tissue is elastic. Do it 100 times. Do it 1000 times. Do it 10000000000 times.

This is how the vagina responds.

Anxiety makes the vaginal musculature clench even tighter.

As women become sexually aroused, vaginal muscle tissue relaxes somewhat.A tight vagina would impede intercourse and reproduction, so women evolved to have sexual arousal relax the vaginal muscles, allowing easier insertion of erections–and greater chance of pregnancy.

After relaxing during sex, vaginal muscle tissue naturally contracts—tightens—again. Intercourse does NOT permanently stretch the vagina. This process, loosening during arousal and tightening afterward, happens no matter how often the woman has sex.'

wild cherry blossom

lalalalala
Daps
I know women who admitted their cooch has stretched and they don't feel as tight. Sooo idk about the no stretching thing.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I only know that I've met women that were loose to the point that i could probably fist them within five minutes of fukking so unless they have a arm sized dildo or mandingo lives next door that cooch was loose from the get and unless you are above 13 inches and some schwarzenegger type girth to your dikk she gonna be like the empty street with the wiener..

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Some women have a baby and the cooch is destroyed.tightness gone,p*ssy looks like clubber lang just tore through it..apologising for it,talking bout " yeah ,he was a 8 pound baby so i'm not as tight anymore..."

tan900

Banned
Daps
I can tell you this...

All woman can take 9" insertable length x 8" in girth, and if u aint atleast 7" insertable length x 6.5" in girth, you aint crushing shyt...

This comment is proof that the best fairy tales of all times can be read on the coli. :wow: