How much weight should the avg male be able to bench?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like to see him go against an MMA fighter in the same weight class. Muscles require oxygen you're not fighting for long with every weapon you have if you're gasping for air.
You got muscular fighters in every combat sport that can go the distance. High level fighters can and will condition themselves

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I can throw up 225 with ease. I consider that to be avg at best tbh. If you a man and you can't hit at least 3 reps at 225 then you a str8 up shrimp

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx āž”ļø New England
anyone who benches less than me is a dysgenic manlet, and anyone who benches more than me is a roid freak :troll:

actually i really mean the first part, i'm 5'6" 115# and mtf/estrogenmaxxing, if ur bigger than me with a 1rm under two plates then kindly kys :smile:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Average breh in the gym canā€™t even run a half mile but is wild concerned with bulking up

Weā€™re going backwards man. Sad shyt
And the average breh outside the gym can't isn't concerned about either. Just read some of the posts on here and you can tell most would struggle to run a full mile non-stop :yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikka wat :mjlol:

What averages are yall using? The average male can run more than a 50 yards with being winded let alone getting a cramp

I'm in a very very very good shape. a 8 minute mile isn't really hard for me, but it isn't exactly easy. thats like...an 8 on the treadmill I think?

yeah most average nikkas aint doing that lol. I really think people be under estimating just how flabby most of these country is.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Not really, no. :unimpressed:

Nobody that can do 3 dead-hang pull-ups is only doing 10 push-ups. :stopitslime:

(Shout-out to the weak bytch from basic that did single-digit push-ups during the 1WOT eval and never came back from med hold. :russ: :pacspit: )

A 1-min plank is way harder than 25 funky sit-ups, and neither planks nor sit-ups are a measure of strength (like the bench press), those are muscular endurance exercises.

And a 8 min mile ain't really all that much.

Hell, in basic you was averaging that or better to run your mile and a Ā½ in 12 minutes or less. (That's a :flabbynsick: for those that never made it past MEPS.)

The shyt you keep posting is basically a US armed forces PT test, which most folks off the street can't do, hell, a bunch of folks that's in can't do it. :francis:

I remember a big swole arabial dude in A school flunked out cuz his bulky ass couldn't do the 1.5 in less than like 16 minutes. was actually hilarious to watch.