How much weight should the avg male be able to bench?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I walk a mile in under 15 minutes. If I jogged I could easily do it in 8. Would I be winded? Yes, but I know I can do that. I have no Idea what my max bench is but what I work with is 75 lbs for reps. I don't lift until failure either. I do reps of 5-7 in a set of at least 5. That's typically how I do all of my weight training.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course you do. But that's not the norm and conditioning isn't just lifting heavy weights.
What weight lifting is a apart of training nowadays. Nobody is weight lifting to be bodybuilders it's all about strength and explosiveness.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
These threads are always comedy (but I did see some sensible answers).

First… 135 is a good litmus test for avg joes. I remember a post a while ago that said only a small percent can do 225 which I believe wholeheartedly. The average guy in or around the gym - or on the street, cannot pick up 225. The end

Pull ups: If you can do 1 proper one, cool but the average Joe off the street (especially if he is overweight) will likely struggle

Push ups: 20

Mile: 13/14 mins.

Dips 2/3

I walk around everyday and I can tell off posture alone if you could or would, but most (especially these washed up young nikkaz) are not doing nothing

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Your woman, if you can't she's too big

The average dude cannot bench his woman's weight. That's because these dudes are weak AND these bytches are bigger than they've ever been in history.

Scott Steiner Fat GIF - Scott Steiner Fat Ugly GIFs

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
actually i really mean the first part, i'm 5'6" 115# and mtf/estrogenmaxxing, if ur bigger than me with a 1rm under two plates then kindly kys :smile:
confused-drew-scanlon-blinking-x6ae0pugzh26bd4q.gif

this a wild post from start to finish :wow: treh said yall should kys if you cant bench more than them :wow:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
These threads are always comedy (but I did see some sensible answers).

First… 135 is a good litmus test for avg joes. I remember a post a while ago that said only a small percent can do 225 which I believe wholeheartedly. The average guy in or around the gym - or on the street, cannot pick up 225. The end

Pull ups: If you can do 1 proper one, cool but the average Joe off the street (especially if he is overweight) will likely struggle

Push ups: 20

Mile: 13/14 mins.

Dips 2/3

I walk around everyday and I can tell off posture alone if you could or would, but most (especially these washed up young nikkaz) are not doing nothing
How do yall come up with these numbers? 1 mile in 13/14 minutes. Are you walking:gucci: