How the fukk does the coli have less than 500 members online but over 11k guests?

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Oh shyt a lurker decided to post… Shut up Fagg and got back to the bushes :camby:

Clearly if I'm posting that means I am a member. You must be one of the people struggling with literacy. 130 million so you are not alone. We gotta hold these politicians accountable for failing you.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Clearly if I'm posting that means I am a member. You must be one of the people struggling with literacy. 130 million so you are not alone. We gotta hold these politicians accountable for failing you.

This fake ass edge lord :mjlol:

You’re a Fagg and a c00n

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You weirdos always want registration closed so we have the same shyt over and over with no fresh ideas or topics. It's like a cult sometimes with clear groupthink.
We opened it a while back and had a whole bunch of weirdos and racists pull up. For example, I remember we had an undercover white dude get bushed and then throw tantrum in a thread by repeatedly saying n----r.

We also had that one white tranny on here expressing his strong feelings on black relationships...

So count your blessings we have these normal coli topics and common threads. It gets weird when the registration ban lifts itself. For every good new poster like @High Art you basically get 9 pazzy(es) and one luken.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
In my humble opinion, I think that the locker room section of the Coli should be completely private and off limits to lurkers/outsiders. They shouldn’t see TLR or have access to it. Let TLR only be available to the registered members of the site.

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
This fake ass edge lord :mjlol:

You’re a Fagg and a c00n
Gay, c00n, cac, cuck, MAGA. Same stale few insults for years now. Mix in some ironic and predictable claims of using ad hominem within the same posts and you have 95% of discourse here. Open the site up. Really we need to remove daps/reps because of y'all are scared to disagree and post for your internet rep points and dap to post ratios. Imagine being "reputable" on a site full of idiots who peddling conspiracy theories and obsessed with cacs c00ns pawgs, MAGA, conspiracies, and LGBT.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
giphy.gif
No new nikkas.. nikka

:heh:

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
c00ns/undercover cacs on largely black forums ALWAYS complain about “groupthink”…ALWAYS…but I said lemme check some of his posts before I go and call this guy a c00n...and of course it only took a couple minutes to come across this post in response to clarence thomas being paid/bribed by the republican party
If you can't see the group think here, you are blind. People post, dap, and agree implicitly with the dumbest shyt imaginable on here because it's militant.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Most of those guests aren't lurkers, they're bots. Search engine bots, AI and LLM bots, spy bots, etc. are trolling across the web constantly.

I just went to a forum I used to post on a decade ago. Forum is completely dead now, doesn't get even one post a day....but it says there's 150 guests online at the moment.

That's a forum that only has 250,000 posts all-time.....Coli has 50,000,000 posts all-time. So it stands to reason that the Coli has literally thousands of bots recording content at any moment.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Gay, c00n, cac, cuck, MAGA. Same stale few insults for years now. Mix in some ironic and predictable claims of using ad hominem within the same posts and you have 95% of discourse here. Open the site up. Really we need to remove daps/reps because of y'all are scared to disagree and post for your internet rep points and dap to post ratios. Imagine being "reputable" on a site full of idiots who peddling conspiracy theories and obsessed with cacs c00ns pawgs, MAGA, conspiracies, and LGBT.

Do you have any answer to the racist trolls that would flood the forum?:what:

@Brooklynzson isn't on the site frequently enough to open registration, and we don't have enough mods.

If you can't see the group think here, you are blind. People post, dap, and agree implicitly with the dumbest shyt imaginable on here because it's militant.
good.

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Do you have any answer to the racist trolls that would flood the forum?:what:

@Brooklynzson isn't on the site frequently enough to open registration, and we don't have enough mods.

good.
We don't have enough mods because folks are stingy as fukk with that too. Make me a mod and I will have this shyt popping in no time and get some of these yokels out on their ass posting on reddit, misc, and boxden. No reason why we can't have more user-mods and get rid of some of these dudes given out warning points for the mildest shyt.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Black folks should practice group think. All that “free-thinker” is from c00ns or agents. Go to literally 99.9% of the internet and cacs and their opinions being pushed to the top, why is that a issue on the coli , a black Oasis in the racist ass desert that is the internet :jbhmm:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Most of those guests aren't lurkers, they're bots. Search engine bots, AI and LLM bots, spy bots, etc. are trolling across the web constantly.

I just went to a forum I used to post on a decade ago. Forum is completely dead now, doesn't get even one post a day....but it says there's 150 guests online at the moment.

That's a forum that only has 250,000 posts all-time.....Coli has 50,000,000 posts all-time. So it stands to reason that the Coli has literally thousands of bots recording content at any moment.

I was just about to say this. Except to the highest traffic web sites, I think most traffic requests are bots these days.