How the fukk does the coli have less than 500 members online but over 11k guests?

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
We opened it a while back and had a whole bunch of weirdos and racists pull up. For example, I remember we had an undercover white dude get bushed and then throw tantrum in a thread by repeatedly saying n----r.

We also had that one white tranny on here expressing his strong feelings on black relationships...

So count your blessings we have these normal coli topics and common threads. It gets weird when the registration ban lifts itself. For every good new poster like @High Art you basically get 9 pazzy(es) and one luken.

I kinda wish we had open registration but AI moderators that would crawl user posts and flag the suspect shyt. That would be the best of both worlds.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
We opened it a while back and had a whole bunch of weirdos and racists pull up. For example, I remember we had an undercover white dude get bushed and then throw tantrum in a thread by repeatedly saying n----r.

We also had that one white tranny on here expressing his strong feelings on black relationships...

So count your blessings we have these normal coli topics and common threads. It gets weird when the registration ban lifts itself. For every good new poster like @High Art you basically get 9 pazzy(es) and one luken.
That's what mods are supposed to take care of.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Most of those guests aren't lurkers, they're bots. Search engine bots, AI and LLM bots, spy bots, etc. are trolling across the web constantly.

I just went to a forum I used to post on a decade ago. Forum is completely dead now, doesn't get even one post a day....but it says there's 150 guests online at the moment.

That's a forum that only has 250,000 posts all-time.....Coli has 50,000,000 posts all-time. So it stands to reason that the Coli has literally thousands of bots recording content at any moment.

:picard:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
We don't have enough mods because folks are stingy as fukk with that too. Make me a mod and I will have this shyt popping and no time and get some of these yokels out on their ass posting on reddit, misc, and boxden. No reason why we can't have more user-mods and get rid of some of these dudes given out warning points for the mildest shyt.
:mjlol:
a poster like you would sink thecoli in less than a week

how tf do you have -1200 rep on 1000 comments:mjtf:

obviously, you don't accurately represent the forum

Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
:whew: The coli with a low body count, thank god

places like Lipstick Alley body count probably at jenna jameson type numbers

The Blackface trolls on LSA are so blatant and pervasive. I remember being in a post on the Spelman valedictorians and a 'font' started talking about how the Black women dominated the Spelman academics because Black men ain't shyt :skip:

LevelUp

๐Ÿงž๐Ÿช” ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐Ÿงž๐Ÿช”
Daps
c00ns/undercover cacs on largely black forums ALWAYS complain about โ€œgroupthinkโ€โ€ฆALWAYSโ€ฆbut I said lemme check some of his posts before I go and call this guy a c00n...and of course it only took a couple minutes to come across this post in response to clarence thomas being paid/bribed by the republican party
Don't worry he'll follow you around for days trying to neg you and get your attention breh :mjlol:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
4380251_web1_vnd-LeechUniforms-080619.jpg

a8f.jpg

stock-photo-remote-job-concept-portrait-of-smiling-happy-young-overweight-african-american-guy-in-casual-2239363189.jpg

Page%20top%20template%20Feminist%20fridays%201.jpg

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You weirdos always want registration closed so we have the same shyt over and over with no fresh ideas or topics. It's like a cult sometimes with clear groupthink.
groupthink? lol

nikkas be arguing over everything like a muafukka on this board

you gotta be one of those contrarian internet nikkas who always get their ass handed to them in discussions

Budda

Superstar
Daps

You need the Lukens though they make the forum more interesting.

Daps
In my humble opinion, I think that the locker room section of the Coli should be completely private and off limits to lurkers/outsiders. They shouldnโ€™t see TLR or have access to it. Let TLR only be available to the registered members of the site.

Indeed.

Registration should also be open. This ainโ€™t a secret society