How the fukk does the coli have less than 500 members online but over 11k guests?

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Obligatory

chris-brown-look.gif

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Don't worry he'll follow you around for days trying to neg you and get your attention breh :mjlol:
Ironically, this nikka negged me multiple times before we had equality in the system. This is like legacy kids crying about affirmative action.

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
Ironically, this nikka negged me multiple times before we had equality in the system. This is like legacy kids crying about affirmative action.
And ironically I won't be the only person to neg you multiple times breh. Probably got hit right in this thread :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In general, it's not out of the ordinary for forums to have guest numbers equaling or outnumbering logged in users, for a variety of reasons, but it's mostly the case here because registration is open so rarely.

shyt, a good portion of those lurkers are probably just people who either got banned and didn't have an alt on deck, or got bushed and don't feel like dealing with those 1997 ass loading speeds. :mjlol:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

Clearly if I'm posting that means I am a member. You must be one of the people struggling with literacy. 130 million so you are not alone. We gotta hold these politicians accountable for failing you.
Don’t try to spin it lol you know what he meant

Daps
We opened it a while back and had a whole bunch of weirdos and racists pull up. For example, I remember we had an undercover white dude get bushed and then throw tantrum in a thread by repeatedly saying n----r.

We also had that one white tranny on here expressing his strong feelings on black relationships...

So count your blessings we have these normal coli topics and common threads. It gets weird when the registration ban lifts itself. For every good new poster like @High Art you basically get 9 pazzy(es) and one luken.
That’s what mods are supposed to be for.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
this was the case on the last forum I was on…a small segment of posters keep the shyt entertaining…but an overwhelming majority of the rest are lurkers
I wonder if some posters have lurkers that turned into fans. What if I have stans out there that read my shyt like :ohhh: :ohlawd:

The lurkers a bunch of fakkits
:mjlol:

TheColi is what Africa would’ve been if it wasn’t so welcoming to outsiders.
A bunch of brehs jerking off in the tall grass on one side and the rest arguing about 90's hip hop beefs.

Indeed.

Registration should also be open. This ain’t a secret society
Oh, you didn't get the memo...

Scipio

Pro
Daps
Closed registration. I only was able to create my profile during that short window it was open a few years ago (and I realized it was open by happenstance - I just happened to notice it that day). I've been meaning to ask for a long time, was there some sort of apocalyptic event here in the past that lead to registration being perpetually closed?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
We created the internet.
People lurk to steal Comedic material,
Game,Crackas lurk to see if today is
the day black people have had enough
and is ready to execute dedcac-y326,
What they should wear,Cologne,Kicks,
Law enforcement,Stolengolds devil ryhthm,
How to manipulate our voting habits etc.
It's cold outside of them Coli gates.
CBAWtCD.gif

UKVu0t8.gif