How the fukk does the coli have less than 500 members online but over 11k guests?

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
groupthink? lol

nikkas be arguing over everything like a muafukka on this board

you gotta be one of those contrarian internet nikkas who always get their ass handed to them in discussions
That partially explains a history rep :mjlol:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
This place would he shut down in a month. Maybe less

Nah, it's mostly wide open now. Personal info, pic threads, what's your fave applesauce goofy threads that people for some ungodly reason actually answer, going back over a decade. Nobody should be surprised at the bot crawlers sucking up everything and building profiles. People just feed the beast without thought.

Daps
S49ve.png

:what:
Would you sign on to the Coli at work?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, it's mostly wide open now. Personal info, pic threads, what's your fave applesauce goofy threads that people for some ungodly reason actually answer, going back over a decade. Nobody should be surprised at the bot crawlers sucking up everything and building profiles. People just feed the beast without thought.
Naw trolls will turn this into ***** and kwiwi farms.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
In my humble opinion, I think that the locker room section of the Coli should be completely private and off limits to lurkers/outsiders. They shouldn’t see TLR or have access to it. Let TLR only be available to the registered members of the site.

Been saying this for the longest, but the reply I got was that TLR brings in a majority of the site's revenue traffic unfortunately. There should also be a minimum post count for new members before they get to see this section as well imo.