How to add your favorite smilies to "Your Smilies" Feature

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
So, it seems not many people know about adding your favorite smiles to "Your Smiles" feature here. Those that do, you ahead of the game. Those who don't know, I made a guide to help y'all out so y'all can :eat:too.

This probably better on PC, but you can upload from your smart phone, if you have saved some smilies on your smart phone. So, this method works on both PC and mobile.
  • Step 1: Hover your mouse over you user name at the top right or click your user name if your on mobile.
  • Step 2: When the small screen pops up, click on "Your Smilies"
  • Step 3: From there you can upload from your PC or mobile or use a url you found from a website. When use the url, make sure it's the image's location (i.e. imgur.com/12345.png)
  • Step 4: Put a caption for a name of the smiley and put text to replace to display the smiley when replying. The caption has to be unique or you won't be able to add it. For example:
    • When you type :
      Code:
      :mjpls:
      It'll automatically show this: :mjpls:
  • Click add new smiley and boom, you have a collection of your favorite smilies to show off.
If you still feel lost, I got a image guide to help out. I'll use this :chris: as an example. Peep game:
Step 1:
nM6BHAJC.png

Step 2:
P7zAGjo2.png

Step 3:
aS1GUrKc.png
or
vWbyYSfC.png

Step 4:
H835hqA2.png

After pressing "Add New Smiley" you should see it added down below. Should look like this:
Pqs85vdW.png

And you should see it added when you reply to make a post or thread:
NQNAqFLF.png

Now you :eat:.
*A very good tip from @Address_Unknown on adding smilies to another area in case you run into the limit:​
I ain't read all of this as yet and prolly won't until later on, but if you run out of smiley space in ya personal shyts, whatever you upload to the media section, while available to everyone in a public setting, is also tagged and listed in a section labelled (Your Media) so it's like a technically unlimited smiley list with your shyt sectioned off so you can find it easy amongst all the other piff in the media section.

ipm5hv.png

Full up smiley list above.
2v93uwi.png

All my created/uploaded content.

So it's like ya keep ya go to shyt in ya smiley list and ya bulk shyt you use, or in my case, bulk shyt I create for myself and whomever, in the media section.

Also I'm sure someone prolly listed the smiley creation/request thread up there, so you can make requests there or if you've no problem with the quality of my shyt, send a request and I'd gladly do my best to make it Coli Ready.
full
If y'all want me to make more guides let me know.

Last edited:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I thought this was common knowledge :whatmayne:
If you been using the coli for a minute and still don't know how to add custom smilies :cubewtfmayne::whatmoney::edlovamayne::thefukkmayne::wallahidahellmayne::thefukkyoumeanmayne_1:
You need to get like Homer and bush yourself:bushesmayne:
But then again we get some special needs posters on these boards, they need to gtfo :fohmayne:
love to @Judo for teaching folks though.:cryingsalutemayne:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
If you been using the coli for a minute and still don't know how to add custom smilies :cubewtfmayne::whatmoney::edlovamayne::thefukkmayne::wallahidahellmayne::thefukkyoumeanmayne_1:
But then again we get some special needs posters on these boards, they need to gtfo :fohmayne:

I'm a trash poster but fukk it I can laugh at myself.

Bookmarking this thread because this shyt is news to me :mjgrin:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:russ: Yeah, but you gotta remember, not a lot of people tech savvy. I helped so many fix their computers, so it don't surprise me about them not knowing how to add their own smilies or even knowing how to use it. Some probably never heard of it.:manny:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Why does a line show up when I add my media? I hate that. fukk you, squiggly line:pacspit:

Ex:
That's because you posted the share BB gallery code to the media page, instead of the share image or share BB image code.
You probably used this:
wvFKImly.png

Instead you wanna use these if you don't want any lines:
ypkRcdZi.png

Peep game:
When you click on the smiley in the post it brings you to the media page where the smiley is like so:
Code:
[GALLERY=media, 10516]Cottonmouth Laughing by Judo posted Oct 16, 2016 at 3:46 PM[/GALLERY]
Instead, I use the the share image or share BB codes, like so:
full