How to add your favorite smilies to "Your Smilies" Feature

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
What error are you getting?

Ok lets say I copy the image I want and upload it to imgur and I use the upload link given after the upload goes through... I'll get some message about the dimensions (height/width) can only be a certain length. Cool so I go back and re-edit the h/w dimensions and still no success.

Edit: I think I got it.

Last edited:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Ok lets say I copy the image I want and upload it to imgur and I use the upload link given after the upload goes through... I'll get some message about the dimensions (height/width) can only be a certain length. Cool so I go back and re-edit the h/w dimensions and still no success.
You don't have to upload from imgur, you can just upload straight from your PC.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
whats stopping you from reppin?:udntsay:
I have no idea breh honestly. I only repped one person yesterday already, and it still wont let me rep. :yeshrug:I have no clue on how it works.
I see you trying to get out the red tho.:rollsafe1:
I wish I could help. :manny:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
fukk outta here OP:hatehatehate:
What's good playla?
full

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
:russ: Yeah, but you gotta remember, not a lot of people tech savvy. I helped so many fix their computers, so it don't surprise me about them not knowing how to add their own smilies or even knowing how to use it. Some probably never heard of it.:manny:

You right :ehh: there's some legit computer illiterate folks out there. But surely they'd see a custom smiley and get curious like :blackplatomayne:

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
So, it seems not many people know about adding your favorite smiles to "Your Smiles" feature here. Those that do, you ahead of the game. Those who don't know, I made a guide to help y'all out so y'all can :eat:too.

This probably better on PC, but you can upload from your smart phone, if you have saved some smilies on your smart phone. So, this method works on both PC and mobile.
  • Step 1: Hover your mouse over you user name at the top right or click your user name if your on mobile.
  • Step 2: When the small screen pops up, click on "Your Smilies"
  • Step 3: From there you can upload from your PC or mobile or use a url you found from a website. When use the url, make sure it's the image's location (i.e. imgur.com/12345.png)
  • Step 4: Put a caption for a name of the smiley and put text to replace to display the smiley when replying. The caption has to be unique or you won't be able to add it. For example:
    • When you type :
      Code:
      :mjpls:
      It'll automatically show this: :mjpls:
  • Click add new smiley and boom, you have a collection of your favorite smilies to show off.
If you still feel lost, I got a image guide to help out. I'll use this :chris: as an example. Peep game:
Step 1:
nM6BHAJC.png

Step 2:
P7zAGjo2.png

Step 3:
aS1GUrKc.png
or
vWbyYSfC.png

Step 4:
H835hqA2.png

After pressing "Add New Smiley" you should see it added down below. Should look like this:
Pqs85vdW.png

And you should see it added when you reply to make a post or thread:
NQNAqFLF.png

Now you :eat:.
If y'all want me to make more guides let me know.
every time i get a error saying enter a text repelace using 0-9 character no matter what i type it could be 3 letters what am i ddoing wrong

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
every time i get a error saying enter a text repelace using 0-9 character no matter what i type it could be 3 letters what am i ddoing wrong
You probably got this error when only using 3 letters...
1DnWHwDU.png

You have to use at LEAST 5 characters to at MOST 23 characters when naming your smilies.

Last edited: