How to add your favorite smilies to "Your Smilies" Feature

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
My other coli question is what app can I use on mobile to modify smileys. The other one was tedious.. Has to be an easier way

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:ohhh:everybody drop they shyt so I can save some
I make my own smilies for the most part. Here's most of my collection you eat off of breh.
DZjWjk9r.png
sVJulHno.png
o6i7e4oH.png
egzlMzC9.png
kMCLVCXa.png
OjIYCUyb.png
ChNeol7K.png
K57NygLO.png
7Pif91gM.png
tASQeE3m.png
P4vIEIgU.png
JEABwqMh.png
VjJlY42p.png
QwX6CltQ.png
uJznkjvB.png
9tqSn9Je.png
fs4iehCF.png
AYovJw5w.png
nGYujbZI.png
jBX86hGg.png

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I ain't read all of this as yet and prolly won't until later on, but if you run out of smiley space in ya personal shyts, whatever you upload to the media section, while available to everyone in a public setting, is also tagged and listed in a section labelled (Your Media) so it's like a technically unlimited smiley list with your shyt sectioned off so you can find it easy amongst all the other piff in the media section.

ipm5hv.png

Full up smiley list above.
2v93uwi.png

All my created/uploaded content.

So it's like ya keep ya go to shyt in ya smiley list and ya bulk shyt you use, or in my case, bulk shyt I create for myself and whomever, in the media section.

Also I'm sure someone prolly listed the smiley creation/request thread up there, so you can make requests there or if you've no problem with the quality of my shyt, send a request and I'd gladly do my best to make it Coli Ready.
full

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

full
Neggin' you for this one, man. I just finished download the entire season in 1080P so I could rip this shyt!
full
I'm just playin', shyt clean as hell and I'm gonna use it. Coli smiley gang out here heavy. salute.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
full
Neggin' you for this one, man. I just finished download the entire season in 1080P so I could rip this shyt!
full
I'm just playin', shyt clean as hell and I'm gonna use it. Coli smiley gang out here heavy. salute.
That's actually funny because I was gonna make that Big Krit smiley, but you beat me to it. :justwhoo:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I ain't read all of this as yet and prolly won't until later on, but if you run out of smiley space in ya personal shyts, whatever you upload to the media section, while available to everyone in a public setting, is also tagged and listed in a section labelled (Your Media) so it's like a technically unlimited smiley list with your shyt sectioned off so you can find it easy amongst all the other piff in the media section.

ipm5hv.png

Full up smiley list above.
2v93uwi.png

All my created/uploaded content.

So it's like ya keep ya go to shyt in ya smiley list and ya bulk shyt you use, or in my case, bulk shyt I create for myself and whomever, in the media section.

Also I'm sure someone prolly listed the smiley creation/request thread up there, so you can make requests there or if you've no problem with the quality of my shyt, send a request and I'd gladly do my best to make it Coli Ready.
full
I'll update the OP to include this info. Repped.:salute: