How to protect yourself in a marriage?

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Marry someone in your financial league.

If you pull 6 figures.... Don't empower some chick on a minumum wage income and then complain when she sticks you up LOL

Stop empowering broke bytches just cause she "bad" or cause you "love her"
Good advice here. Stop giving women free passes because they’re pretty. They just lucked out on the genetic lottery. Your networth is something you put in a lot work to achieve, why throw it away for a bum bytch with no potential who think she’s entitled to what you’ve worked hard for? It’s 2017, if a chick ain’t bringing in enough money to take care of herself, she should not be wifed. You want a partner, not a daughter.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I’m definitely getting a prenup for my pension. I know too many married folks giving there ex wife half their retirement:pachaha:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
My husband and I make around the same. I don’t need him for anything financially, and I was helping him when he was in law school even though we were just FWB back then. Lawyer up beforehand and get some good legal advice. If you don’t like what you hear then don’t get married.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Good advice here. Stop giving women free passes because they’re pretty. They just lucked out on the genetic lottery. Your networth is something you put in a lot work to achieve, why throw it away for a bum bytch with no potential who think she’s entitled to what you’ve worked hard for? It’s 2017, if a chick ain’t bringing in enough money to take care of herself, she should not be wifed. You want a partner, not a daughter.

Lol, i remember TK Kirkland said he doesn't even take a bytch seriously unless she got 25k cash in the bank.

More brehs should demand that these bytches get their bread up