How To Pull 8s And Up As An Average Nikka

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

You be better off becoming a photographer or say a fitness model or even a preacher. If you focus on being great at something women be interested in that aspect of you...

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You be better off becoming a photographer or say a fitness model or even a preacher. If you focus on being great at something women be interested in that aspect of you...

Man WTF you talking about yo talk to Op:rudy:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I'm 100% sure that women don't see a man in a clothing store and start "competing" for your attention.

Women have a million other places where they would rather throw it at a dude than the mall.

Now trust, I've bagged many of a chick in a shopping center, but it was mainly because I just so happened to holler at a braud that found me attractive. Not because they were competing for my attention.

There's no quick easy method to pulling 8's and ups. You just build your social circle, improve yourself, gain confidence, and go out and spit.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm 100% sure that women don't see a man in a clothing store and start "competing" for your attention.

Women have a million other places where they would rather throw it at a dude than the mall.

Now trust, I've bagged many of a chick in a shopping center, but it was mainly because I just so happened to holler at a braud that found me attractive. Not because they were competing for my attention.

There's no quick easy method to pulling 8's and ups. You just build your social circle, improve yourself, gain confidence, and go out and spit.
I said low key. :rudy: