How would you book Cody to prevent a WWE babyface fan revolt?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
By not making him a whiny bytch, by not making him Superman, you can already hear pockets of fans against him. I don't think it will be as bad as Cena but by the end of this year there will be a shift, it's inevitable.

WWE really does need to present faces in a different way
The vibe at WrestleMania wasn't really that there were people against him, Bloodline dikkriders are just always on code. Once Cody actually won the entire place exploded

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk where you go from here with him. He just went from the Bloodline to Brock to the Bloodline again basically. Any challenges he faces now, as champ, are going to feel small in comparison. Unless they're setting him up for the Rock down the line.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He’s gonna get booed. It’s inevitable. The only thing that may lessen it is a great heel who can carry the belt and give him something to chase.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
You have good feuds lined up for this year .. Gunther , rko , the rock , next year though I have no idea :manny:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’ll give you the dom part, but rhea had next regardless, but the mami stuff definitely sped it up. However, besides rhea all these people are STUCK while in the JD. Finn is washed…Dom is getting there..I could be wrong about DP but I just don’t see it I don’t see him ever main eventing a WM.

Finn may be washed but that bullet club cosign gave them validity. They went from being serious to going out there and enjoying themselves... pretty much giving them an identity.

And plenty of wrestlers have been champion and never main evented mania.. I can't speak on what his title reign will be that's up for him to prove to you, but I personally feel he's deserved the opportunity to get a run

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
By not having him maintain a lengthy vice grip on the title. With him, there's always value in the chase. Always.

For every scenario that the WWE can encounter, there is a literal blueprint that exists in past booking where following it + tweaking where needed to match the players and the times, you can maintain.

The blueprint that comes to mind for Cody is frankly 2000 Rock.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Give him good opponents that will draw out that same intensity he had that night when he was whooping on Jimmy and Solo right before Rock showed up and he's good money.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Depends on how long he holds the title... A year long title reign:

Feuds
Rhodes vs Jey Uso (friendly feud) - Backlash
Rhodes vs Gunther - Clash at the Castle
Rhodes vs The Rock - SummerSlam
Rhodes vs Drew McIntyre - Bash in Berlin
Rhodes vs Kevin Owens - Fastlane
Rhodes vs Logan Paul - Crown Jewel
Rhodes vs Bobby Lashley - Survivor Series
Rhodes vs Sami Zayn - Royal Rumble (2025)
Rhodes vs Randy Orton - WrestleMania 41

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Please don't make him a "fighting champion."

By not making him a whiny bytch, by not making him Superman, you can already hear pockets of fans against him. I don't think it will be as bad as Cena but by the end of this year there will be a shift, it's inevitable.

WWE really does need to present faces in a different way

All that crying and "OMG my mama" shyt got to stop.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
By not booking him as corny as Cena :heh:

Also he doesn't need a long title reign
He can drop it to Gunther at Berlin and chase it again