How yall get through bad workouts?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
When I say bad workouts, I'm mostly talking about the felling of "this shyt is boring me, in want to leave" I just get bored and don't even wanna be there.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Thanks bro. Very random, but are you the one that was telling me about a public health major ?

I was thinking of it, but I heard you'll need a master's in it to do anything. I'm wondering what I could do just with a bachelor's.
yeah there's more money in a masters. But you can find entry level job, they just don't pay much.

The real money comes in specialization or working for a big city.

and as far as boring workouts that never goes away. You might be good listening to a podcast while working out.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
If im having a bad day / dont really feel like I can give my usual power I just switch up the exercises for that day like for example using some random machine I never use otherwise or something like that.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put your phone away.

My workouts tend to be much more efficient and much quicker when I don't have my phone on me. No wasting time looking at IG thots or reading bullshyt coli threads.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Lol I do look at coli threads in the gym, only during breaks tho :russell:

I don't look at no ig models tho

Put your phone away.

My workouts tend to be much more efficient and much quicker when I don't have my phone on me. No wasting time looking at IG thots or reading bullshyt coli threads.