How's my fantasy football team look brehs?

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I didn't do as much homework on the players as I wanted to so I kinda winged the draft

Im in a PPR league

QBs: Kyler Murray, Cam Newton
RBs: Miles Sanders, Joe Mixon, JK Dobbins, Marlon Mack
WRs: Marquise Brown, AJ Brown, Stefon Diggs, Desean Jackson, Parris Campbell, Jalen Reagor
TEs: Zach Ertz, Jonnu Smith
D/ST: Bills
K: Jake Elliot

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Don't like your WR's for a PPR 10 teamer...

AJ is solid, should put up close to 100 rec and 1000 yards again but the rest are all weekly boom or bust plays...

You better hope they use Mixon in the passing game this season or you will need a trade breh...

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't do as much homework on the players as I wanted to so I kinda winged the draft

Im in a PPR league

QBs: Kyler Murray, Cam Newton
RBs: Miles Sanders, Joe Mixon, JK Dobbins, Marlon Mack
WRs: Marquise Brown, AJ Brown, Stefon Diggs, Desean Jackson, Parris Campbell, Jalen Reagor
TEs: Zach Ertz, Jonnu Smith
D/ST: Bills
K: Jake Elliot

Your team is decent. You got Miles Sanders back which is good. You need to plug JK Dobbins in your line up. He gonna end up being their top RB by the end of the season while Mark Ingram slowly get phased out. I predict that Baltimore charge Mark Ingram to the game next year.

How did you do week 1?

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Your team is decent. You got Miles Sanders back which is good. You need to plug JK Dobbins in your line up. He gonna end up being their top RB by the end of the season while Mark Ingram slowly get phased out. I predict that Baltimore charge Mark Ingram to the game next year.

How did you do week 1?
I got my ass beat week 1. Had mixon and marlon mack combine for 13 points while my opponent had Kamara, brees, hopkins, and David Johnson score more than everyone on my team besides my QBs

I think I'm gonna bounce back week 2 tho.
Im starting
Kyler
Mixon
Sanders
Diggs
Campbell
Ertz
Bills D

Im thinking about switching kickers and I don't know who im gonna put at flex yet. It's either gonna be marquise, Dobbins, or Zack moss who I got to replace mack