Huffington Post: Killer Mike Is More Politically Dangerous Than Kanye

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right I'm going to hold my nose and vote for Abrams but the fact that Abrams is so pro illegal immigrant and that she comes across as an extremist feminist turns me off.

I wish Val Demmings was a candidate in Georgia she's the type that I would proudly vote for.

:picard:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
If you're a black man and you're not saying vote blue or die you're a c00n. :unimpressed: nikka was literally mad because he wanted Stacey to actually come to the community.
If u black man voting for the crips and they never did shyt for u since you were eligible to vote

Except play the saxophone do the dougie sing Al green.:. N fall off bikes

One ya self

boogers

formerly boogerwolf
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa
Yall nikkas really do make black men look soft as fukking clouds.

Boo hoo I'm gonna vote a white power MAGA Republicans who's gonna vote yes to take away my rights without even a second thought because gay men and combatting environmentalism hurts my feelings.

:mjtf:

Government is about the future of LAWS motherfukker. And I am happy to have a government that will use to law to defend civil rights and actually take on issues like the environemt. There ain't shyt you can bytch about Stacey Abrams that you cant say twice fold about Kemp but yall nikkas so eager to see white power cacs win because you have all these silly chips on your shoulder that have nothing to do with the laws and function of your government.

I can't even handle yalls short sighted ignorance for these Republicans. It's almost amazing.
the coli hates stacey abrams???? really??

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Damn thought "White Liberals" loved Mike.

Liberals only love you to the extent that you are their attack dog or parrot their talking points which prioritizes white feminists, lgbt, and a host of other groups before the black struggle. You start talking too much 'black reparative' talk or start holding them to account for their own racism and all of a sudden you become someone a bigot or something that is 'dangerous'.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. CTG should have corrected Mike but that gay dude is all over black twitter saying fuk shyt about straight black men. And the only reason why gay nikkas are caping so hard for Stacey is because she pro them.

Straight black men don't care about LGBT issues, green deals and making sure illegal immigrants get college degrees. She did it to herself. And it isn't just Stacey. Look at the governor race in NY. Zeldin has been drawing in black men support.

this guy is a fukkin agent. yall need to vote.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Liberals only love you to the extent that you are their attack dog or parrot their talking points which prioritizes white feminists, lgbt, and a host of other groups before the black struggle. You start talking too much 'black reparative' talk or start holding them to account for their own racism and all of a sudden you become someone a bigot or something that is 'dangerous'.
wtf are you talking about. Show me a Republican that actually loves black people? Or is competent? Or doesn’t shake our hands with one hand and then stab us in the back with the other.

You black men lost motherfukkers come here and talk all this “The Dems ain’t shyt” Rigamarole and then conveniently disappear when the Republicans start chants like “all lives matter” and “you will not replace us”. Those fukks wouldn’t cross the street to piss on us if we were on fire, but because the Dems aren’t shytting on another continent of the big tent party we are suppose to abandon them?

Miss us with your misanthropic views that require politicians to love us. I need them to not tell people to drink bleach during a pandemic. The Dems ain’t shyt until you realize what the alternative is.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kemp has been the best governor in GA since Zell Miller. Georgia had shyt governors like all of the white ones who were in the GOP and Roy Barnes. I don't like him and I think he is a racist, stole the 1st election, is a gerrymandering dikk head like the other GOP politicians but I don't see how he loses when he's doing the best job anyone has done in GA in the last 30 years.

What I have heard from some Atlanta black folks is that normally the white governors in Atlanta understand not to fukk with Atlanta and that they can win the state by just getting the surrounding areas. Atlanta is a liberal city (and the economical power of the state) inside of a red state.

The word was some of them republicans were pushing Kemp to take the Atlanta airport. But he came out and assured the Atlanta people he would not touch the airport. The word is that Kemp and other white republican governors from the past know that if they touch Atlanta they can end up losing the state because the black population in Atlanta (and other non black Atlanta folks) will mobilize and en masse vote as an entire block to get him or any governor out.

So basically the governors know to leave a sleeping bear alone when it comes to Atlanta. So that could be a reason why some black folks in Atlanta could be unbothered or indifferent when it comes to getting Kemp out (along with what you said with him being the best governor in awhile).

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
These midterm elections are probably the most important going forward. If Abrams and Wes Moore win (both of them are pro illegals), you're going to see Maryland and Georgia turn into California. Both states already have a growing undocumented population. Once Abrams gets rid of E-verify or makes the state a sanctuary state, it's a wrap for nikkas. She WILL do those things. SHe's been caught on tape saying just that, but she been quiet about it this time around. The DNC leadership basically needs this to happen. They don't want New York and Cali to be filled with undocumented. They want to offload some of them to the south.

:wow:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a old head flabby and I posted that for a reason #IFYYK