"Hulk Hogan is more famous than Michael Jackson and the Rock"- Young Dixie

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She actually didn't say he was more famous than MJ, she suggested he was one of the very few who might be more famous.

It's all entertainment and subjective but it's just funny that she should would get that amped up over the subject:laugh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Michael Jackson was one of the most famous people to ever walk the fukking planet.

Michael Jackson was at a level of fame where he could make people cry just be seeing him. Not just little girls either, i've seen grown ass mean lose they shyt at the sight of Michael Jackson.

Meanwhile......Hulk Hogan's "fame" couldn't even translate to him having even a mediocre movie career.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's name recognition and name value, if it's the former then maybe Hogan has it but the latter is Rock hands down. More people may know the name Hulk Hogan because of it's history but it's one of those 'hey remember that guy' things, he's not as culturally relevant as Rock.

The thing is, I think he'd still have that name value if not for that reality show.

Sure, hardcore wrestling fans knew Hogan was a piece of shyt, but casual fans had no idea. "Hogan knows best" really tarnished his legacy more than anything else.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
At this point I would say the Rock is more famous than Hogan. But when it comes to pro wrestling, Hogan is synonymous with pro wrestling. Yes the Rock gets better ratings than Hogan does now. But I still think when the non wrestling fan thinks of wrestling, Hogan is the first name that comes to mind.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Currently? He's probably still more famous than The Rock. I'd agree w/that.

MJ? Hell to the fluck no!

How is he more famous than the Rock RIGHT NOW?

Rock has been in movies that have been huge hits around the world. Not everybody follows wrestling.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
How is he more famous than the Rock RIGHT NOW?

Rock has been in movies that have been huge hits around the world. Not everybody follows wrestling.

Famous vs Well/More Known is probably what's confusing some. The Rock is probably more famous than Hogan atm (not a probably, he actually is) but Hogan is more well known overall :ehh:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
At this point I would say the Rock is more famous than Hogan. But when it comes to pro wrestling, Hogan is synonymous with pro wrestling. Yes the Rock gets better ratings than Hogan does now. But I still think when the non wrestling fan thinks of wrestling, Hogan is the first name that comes to mind.

This.

Daps
I INVENTED THE MOONWALK, BROTHER! MIKE JACKSON WAS A CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND OF THE HULKSTER, DUDE! I WAS ACTUALLY THE FIRST TO NOTICE SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH HIS HEALTH, MEAN GENE! IT WAS JUST TOO LATE, BROTHER! AND YOUNG MAIVIA IS A PROMISING UPSTART, DUDE! I THINK MAYBE HE WILL SOMEDAY BE CLOSE TO MY LEVEL, JACK!

I'VE BEEN ON ANTHROPOLOGICAL EXPEDITIONS DEEP INTO THE AMAZON RAINFOREST TO MAKE SURE EVEN UNCONTACTED TRIBES KNOW ABOUT THE 24 INCH PYTHONS, BROTHER!

MY Q SCORE IS HIGHER THAN YOUNG MAIVIA'S, BROTHER! WE'VE DISCUSSED THIS BEFORE, DUDE! STATISTICAL ANALYSIS HAS PROVEN THAT THE HULKSTER IS MORE FAMOUS THAN THE BOY, MEAN GENE!

:pachaha:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Jackson, we are not discussing.

A big way to measure noteriety is if they both died on the same day, who would be page 1 above the fold.

IDK if I can say that the rock's death would headline above hulk hogan's. I can't imagine that.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Either this bytch is on her :troll: game or she is just straight delusional.Why is she always doing interviews anyway?Get the fukk out of the spotlight and let someone else promote the company,someone who actually knows what they are doing and isn't basically retarded.

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
Jackson, we are not discussing.

A big way to measure noteriety is if they both died on the same day, who would be page 1 above the fold.

IDK if I can say that the rock's death would headline above hulk hogan's. I can't imagine that.

I'M THE IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN, SO THIS POINT IS MOOT, BROTHER!

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
its all cyclical with popularity you have to compare peaks of course 60 yr old Hogan today isn't as marketable as Rock, its like saying Jordan is as relevant as Lebron or Kobe today...but nobody questions that Jordan's peak was higher than those two...

You can have a debate between Hogan and Rock all day and i wouldn't begrudge any analysis over who had a better peak and who is more recognizable...have that convo in 10 years perhaps as well and it will change

but no wrestler is on the level of Michael Jackson...thats just the truth i love Hulk Hogan but she flew the coop with that comparison....you can make a case with Rock...but Michael Jackson is up there with Elvis and the Beatles and music icons just for whatever reason last longer in lore and legend than actors ...maybe only real Athletes can compare to the legends of music in terms of historical significance like Babe Ruth, Jordan, Mantle Wilt, Ali...the list can go on

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
its all cyclical with popularity you have to compare peaks of course 60 yr old Hogan today isn't as marketable as Rock, its like saying Jordan is as relevant as Lebron or Kobe today...but nobody questions that Jordan's peak was higher than those two...

You can have a debate between Hogan and Rock all day and i wouldn't begrudge any analysis over who had a better peak and who is more recognizable...have that convo in 10 years perhaps as well and it will change

but no wrestler is on the level of Michael Jackson...thats just the truth i love Hulk Hogan but she flew the coop with that comparison....you can make a case with Rock...but Michael Jackson is up there with Elvis and the Beatles and music icons just for whatever reason last longer in lore and legend than actors ...maybe only real Athletes can compare to the legends of music in terms of historical significance like Babe Ruth, Jordan, Mantle Wilt, Ali...the list can go on

so your saying hogan great guitar rift on real american does not put him up there with the legends of music.

:ufdup:
real american >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thriller.