"Hulk Hogan is more famous than Michael Jackson and the Rock"- Young Dixie

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jackson, we are not discussing.

A big way to measure noteriety is if they both died on the same day, who would be page 1 above the fold.

IDK if I can say that the rock's death would headline above hulk hogan's. I can't imagine that.

If anything happens to Hulk Hogan, Vince McMahon, Austin, or the Rock, it's gonna be a big deal..the FANS will make it be a big deal to the mainstream, NO MATTER WHAT.

Those guys have a piece of the hearts of multiple generations of all age groups...grown men are in love with those cats. It's not liking or propping them. They love them.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
The thing is you can make a legit argument that in the world of pro wrestling, that Hogan is a bigger icon than either Rock or Austin. I didn't say the person making the argument was right, I just said that you could make the argument and not have people hit you with either this face, :comeon:, this face, :wtf:, or this face, :wtb: Now when you say Hulktales Hogan is a cultural icon on the level of :mj:, then that's when :ufdup: No professional wrestler, past or present is on the level of a Michael Jackson, a Princess Diana or an Elvis Presley as far as being a cultural icon.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
would you cats read the quote, she didnt say Hogan was more popular than MJ. She did infer that Hogan is more popular than the Rock, and I think thats on point.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
37586126.jpg

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
IT'S JUST ME, EL SANTO, AND ANTONIO INOKI UP HERE ON THE GOD TIER, BROTHER! THAT'S THE PLANET'S WRESTLING ELITE, DUDE! AND I PLAYED BASS ON THRILLER BUT DIDN'T WANT THE CREDIT BECAUSE IT MIGHT OVERSHADOW MIKE, MEAN GENE!

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I can believe that he is just as known as the Rock. Hogan has been in the business for like 30 years so that is believable. But MJ is a whole nother story. That man was the most known individual in the world I believe.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I can believe that he is just as known as the Rock. Hogan has been in the business for like 30 years so that is believable. But MJ is a whole nother story. That man was the most known individual in the world I believe.
browserpreviewtmpab.gif

the most known is mike tyson.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Dixie, Dixie, Dixie........................

tumblr_meqckfAkIl1qegw8v.gif