Hulu's....Wu Tang: An American Saga Official Thread 9/8

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The latest ep....:fleece:

Look, if you're gonna do the mid-season slump like most streaming service originals do, this weekly format isn't gonna work out.

There are 10 nikkas in this rap group. Why is so much time dedicated to RZA's mother, his sister, and now his aunt? Now I'm really starting to understand certain Wu members :francis:

That tape that was played by the italians....tell me that was just for the show :snoop:

Ghost made a response to Meth's demo tape and theres nothing else much to talk about.

Disagree. I really liked this ep.

The focus on RZA's family is because RZA started this whole thing & his family situation is a big reason things popped off like they did. This episode shows RZA standing up and taking care of his family when he was reluctant to do that earlier in the season. That's building the confidence and leadership he's going to later show w/ the Clan and is the arc they're building. When RZA stands up to Divine, that was a huge moment for that character.

RZA's aunt stealing ratchets up the conflict as now they have to pay back the Italians, making RZA step up his hustle and Divine's conflict from being the provider to starting from scratch.

And the Meth vs Ghost on the tapes was a cool thread throughout the show. Park Hill vs Stapleton & RNS producing Ghost's track.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
1.When Ghost was smoking with the producer, the slang was too modern

2. Boy got ODB mannerisms down pack. His voice too

3. The kid who played Rae in the "c.r.e.a.m." video looks more like Rae than this kid

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
For as wild as Ghostface pushing up on RZA's sister is, we didn't need damn near a whole ep on it :martin:

This is good but could be better. I'm sticking with it

The episode was called All That I Got is You and wasn’t just about their relationship.

It was about Ghost’s struggles with his alcoholic mother and two brothers with muscular dystrophy and shorty was his strength when he needed her.

Show is great so far.

nikkas gone always find shyt to complain about...