Hulu's....Wu Tang: An American Saga Official Thread 9/8

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they'll get to Enter the Wu...so perhaps mid 93.

This definitely needs a second season

I'm thinking the season either ends on the upbeat of it looking like RZA & GZA are about to be successes in music from their pre-Wu stuff & that all falling apart as the second season starts or it ends on the downbeat of them having failed and RZA getting his attempted murder charge.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I think Jah Son represents either an amalgam of people or a specific person that would have been down with Wu for the whole ride if he/they hadn't been killed before Wu started blowing up, like 2 Cent or Kase.

edit: actually, didn't Rae call him "2 Cent Jason" in Heaven & Hell? Jason = Jah Son. Think it's 2 Cent.

Nah, he says “2Cent...Kase”, two of their deceased homeboys.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Maaaan, this 4th episode was the best one yet. This kid playing Ghost making me a believer.

One thing I will say is that despite most of these dudes not really looking that much like the Wu members physically, they definitely got most of their mannerisms down pat.
Whoever is playing Rae looks nothing like him but has his speech patterns down almost exactly. Especially with them fronts.

Dave East sounds more like Meth than I expected :leon:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Whoever is playing Rae looks nothing like him but has his speech patterns down almost exactly. Especially with them fronts.

Dave East sounds more like Meth than I expected :leon:

ol boy from Dope is playing Rae... he said Rae first dissed him when he met him, said he wasnt NY enough :mjlol: