Hulu's....Wu Tang: An American Saga Official Thread 9/8

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I appreciate kinda showng what Ghost was dealing/thinking with but overall after giving the first 3 episodes all at once and this is the first of the weekly shows, this didnt feel like it progressed the story enough

I agree with this point. I'm a big fan of the show and the pace but i feel like way too much time was spent on irrelevant stuff this episode. Now we gotta wait another week. But I'll wait until the end of the season before I judge.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
I agree with this point. I'm a big fan of the show and the pace but i feel like way too much time was spent on irrelevant stuff this episode. Now we gotta wait another week. But I'll wait until the end of the season before I judge.

I feel like they dropped the first 3 right off and now we'll get eatch member every week

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Man, the Clothing game in this is off the hook!
Rae with the cross flags Lo Joint
:whoo:

:myman:lowkey, Rae has been rocking heat since episode 1.

There's a blink and you'll miss it appearance of the Snow Beach hoodie earlier and an animated version of the Snow Beach fleece too.

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Yo what's the song that's playing during the scene when Ghost scrapes his plate off before giving it to RZA's sister